• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Business World? Meet Another Newbie from PA!

In summary, to get started with your Pampered Chef business, familiarize yourself with the products and company by reading through your starter kit materials and watching training videos. There are benefits to joining, such as earning income through demonstrations and sales, as well as exclusive discounts and rewards. You can promote your business through various methods such as hosting demos and utilizing social media. There is no minimum sales requirement, but it is recommended to have at least $150 in sales per month. Pampered Chef offers support and training through online courses, webinars, workshops, and a dedicated consultant support team.
pctharper
Gold Member
I just received my starter kit over the weekend! I'm so excitd to be starting this business venture an I'm glad to have found this site!

Welcome, PCTHARPER. I'm glad to hear you are so excited about the business--so are we! It is a fabulous business and a very easy product to sell as everyone loves PC! Good luck to you!

Welcome! What part of PA are you from?

Welcome! and yes - curious minds like to know where you are from in PA???

Welcome, and best wishes!

HAHA..I was going to ask what part of PA..but it looks like I was double beat to it.* Welcome to PC and CS.

I'm inbetween Pittsburgh and State College.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I love that area of the state. I live right next to Hershey. But I love Pittsburgh and State College.

We are Penn State! ;)

welcome to PC and CS.. :)

I'm originally from PA.. :)

Welcome and Best Wishes for a successful business.

Another PA consultant, from NE PA.

Welcome from another consultant from PA. Actually I live 10 miles from the main campus of PSU and I am an alumni too.

Lisa

Welcome from central PA.

Welcome from the Southern California desert.

1. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

Congratulations on receiving your starter kit! The first step to getting started with your Pampered Chef business is to familiarize yourself with the products and the company. Take some time to read through your starter kit materials and watch any training videos provided. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for guidance and tips.

2. What are the benefits of joining the business world with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through flexible in-home or virtual cooking demonstrations, as well as through online sales. You will also have access to exclusive discounts, incentives, and rewards. Additionally, joining the Pampered Chef community allows you to connect with other like-minded individuals and build relationships with your customers.

3. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business?

There are various ways to promote your Pampered Chef business, including hosting cooking demonstrations, utilizing social media platforms, and attending local events or fairs. You can also reach out to your personal network and ask for referrals. Pampered Chef also provides marketing materials and resources to help you promote your business.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, to remain an active consultant and continue receiving benefits and discounts, it is recommended to have at least $150 in sales per month.

5. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer to new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers various training and support resources for new consultants, including online training courses, webinars, and in-person workshops. You will also have access to your upline and fellow consultants for guidance and support. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a dedicated consultant support team that you can reach out to for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Mitchem