• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join our can of mixed nuts and say goodbye to the 9-5 grind?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products through independent consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant or on their website and purchase a starter kit for a one-time fee. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, bonuses, and incentives by hosting parties, reaching sales goals, and building a team. You can work as a Pampered Chef consultant around your own schedule and commitments, making it a great source of additional income. Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and being part of a supportive community while promoting products you love.
pcjenn
Gold Member
Hello All! I joined a while ago, but have finally decided to introduce myself. I started my business in July and just promoted to Director in March. Many of your postings helped! Thank you all! I am a mother of two beautiful girls and work full time as a special education teacher. Looking forward to quitting my teaching gig to be a stay at home mommy!

Holy cow! You rock on promoting so swiftly! More power to you on being able to be home too! What a great motivation!! I am so excited you finally joined the party!

Welcome! You're really rockin' your new business. Congratulations!

Welcome to our little online cluster!!!

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little can of mixed nuts. I'd tell you to read The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS but I suspect you already have.

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products through independent consultants. As a consultant, you can host parties or events to showcase our products and earn a commission on sales. You can also build a team and earn additional income by mentoring and supporting other consultants.

2. How do I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

To join Pampered Chef, you can sign up through an existing consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, for a one-time fee. As a consultant, you will also have access to training and support from the company.

3. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant is unlimited. The more parties and events you host, the more you can earn in commission. You can also earn bonuses and incentives by reaching certain sales goals and building a successful team. Many consultants are able to make a full-time income from their Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can definitely still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant. Many of our consultants have successful careers in other fields and use their Pampered Chef business as a source of additional income. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your own schedule and commitments.

5. What is the benefit of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, such as flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn a significant income. You also have the chance to meet new people, build relationships, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. Plus, you get to share and promote products that you love and believe in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gininana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies