• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to conquer the kitchen with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. Becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef allows you to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. The starter kit includes top-selling products, training and support materials, and business supplies. No cooking experience is necessary, as the products are designed for all levels of experience and the company provides training and support. Being a consultant with Pampered Chef offers flexibility to work around other commitments.
blestmom
Hi! My name is Deb, and I just signed up to be a PC consultant. I am so excited! I was going to wait until after the holidays, but decided to just go for it and sign up now.

I'm a stay-at-home mom of 5 (ages 9-18) and we homeschool. I'm looking forward to getting lots of great ideas from all of you.

Nice to "meet" you! :)

Welcome to PC and to CS! You have found a wonderful place to find great ideas and great support!

Good luck with your business and let us know how things are going for you! And don't be shy! :)

Welcome Deb!!! I've found this site to be extremely helpful!! It's full of people from all walks of life, but one great thing in common...Pampered Chef! I wish you the best of luck!

:balloon: Welcome Deb! :D

Welcome to PC and to Chef Success! Enjoy your business!!!

Welcome, Deb, and congratulations on your new business.Please don't hesitate to ask questions here. There are some great resources for all kinds of things, some of which actually pertain to PC. :)

Welcome to our little group of PCers!

Congratulations on your new business!

:) Welcome aboard Deb!!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. Our mission is to help people conquer their kitchens and make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You will also have access to training and support from our experienced team and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

3. What comes in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, and business supplies. It also includes access to our online training and support materials.

4. Do I need to have a certain amount of cooking experience to be a consultant?

No, you do not need to be an expert chef to be a Pampered Chef consultant. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier for all levels of experience. We provide training and support to help you succeed.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to work on your own schedule and can be flexible to fit around your other commitments. Many of our consultants are stay-at-home parents, work full-time jobs, or have other responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jeana V
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Megan cox