• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of the Shoppers Updated F/W 06?

In summary, the game was a big hit of the first home show. It was a fun way to keep guests' attention and it was not the same dull drom boring show. The game was passed around to different guests and the winner got to choose from a goodie basket.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Has anyone updated this game? I would love to play it at my show today!!
TIA!!!

Here Erin! I noticed at my last show that there is a line after the end line that is out of place. Just copy and paste it somewhere in the beginning, since there is something on the same page at the end. (Raise your hand if you understood a word of that, LOL!!) Good luck at your show!

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers 2006.doc
    4.5 KB · Views: 322
Thanks Gillian!!

No problem- let me know how your show goes!!

corrected versionGillian~

I made the corrections to the Queen of the Shoppers game that you posted. I am posting it here.
Thanks for updating it for this season!;)

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers FW 2006.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 370
Thanks Kelly! I have been so busy I haven't had time to fix it... you are awesome!!

The show was good....three regulars in the crowd but other wise pretty good! I booked 1 show for November (YEAH!!) and another gal was asking A LOT of questions about what I do so I will contact her on Monday to talk.
This was the Host's first PC show! She has purchased for years but never had a show. She said she only had the show because she knew that having a show with me would be great! Seriously...flatter my ego why dontcha!
Oh and this is hysterical......she must have asked me to repeat myself 5 or 6 times when I told her that she could buy BOTH the 5 & 7 piece Executive sets for 285!!!Hysterical! She had a meeting last night after the show and so she stopped by my house to get more catalogs and order forms!!

All in all a great day at work............

I'm new to pampered chef (in my 2nd ss month). I have read thru the Queen of Shoppers 2006 F/W. Check me here to see if I understand it, please. I assume you do this at the end of the show. A door prize item ( knife, tongs,whisk) is passed around by different guests who can answer the question with the correct page number. Do you say anything else about the product or just continue thru the items? I assume the purpose of the game is to bring awareness to the products they are looking for. Any explaination will be appreciated.
Thanks Denise

queen of shopper's game
Denise Watkins said:
I'm new to pampered chef (in my 2nd ss month). I have read thru the Queen of Shoppers 2006 F/W. Check me here to see if I understand it, please. I assume you do this at the end of the show. A door prize item ( knife, tongs,whisk) is passed around by different guests who can answer the question with the correct page number. Do you say anything else about the product or just continue thru the items? I assume the purpose of the game is to bring awareness to the products they are looking for. Any explaination will be appreciated.
Thanks Denise

It was a big hit of my first home show, I had someone read thru the poem and pass the gift around. Get's customers looking thru the book and maybe/hopefully they'll also end up buying something they saw as they flipped the pages. It's also a fun way and keeps guest's attention and isn't the same dull drom boring show.

HTH;
Liz

I used the BBQ Basting Bottle as a "Sceptor" and had the guests pass that around! In the past I always had a special bagged gift to pass around but I really liked having the sceptor. It made the game more fun! I let the winner have first pick from my goodie basket!!

I'm hosting my first show in November and I'm being my own consultant. I saw the game is it just one prize at the end or does the first person to find each item get something. What do you use your goodie basket for? At this point I'm soooo lost.

As far as this game in concerned, it is one price at the end. The last item found makes the guest the queen of the shoppers.
As for my goodie basket.......I have a basket that I decorate with ribbon and bows that are in the colors of the season. When I first started my basket years ago, I would change the ribbon for each holiday. Now that I am older and wiser (I think!!), I just use the "colors" of the season. My current ribbon is a gingham cranberry and artichoke.
The basket is filled with giveaway stuff (Quikut's, Twixits, Citrus Peelers...basically stuff on the Supply order). I usually add 2 S/B's...one as my Door Prize and the other as just a regular giveaway. I also have a stash of older S/B's and Cake Testers as well as the last of my Dill & Southwestern packages.

HTH!!

Do the guests feel duped that the person who gets the last one wins when there may have been guests who got more than one? I've always shyed away from this game because of that.

I use to do it where whoever answered the last one correct own. But I have since found using tickets works better. Everyone likes to get tickets! Plus then you do not need to worry about if someone answers at the same time as someone else. Just give tickets for correct answers. Then you could give tickets for ontime people, for spending certain amounts of $, For asking questions about your job (PC consultant), or anything else. Then draw a ticket for the prize at the end of the show.

I use to do it where whoever answered the last one correct own. But I have since found using tickets works better. Everyone likes to get tickets! Plus then you do not need to worry about if someone answers at the same time as someone else. Just give tickets for correct answers. Then you could give tickets for ontime people, for spending certain amounts of $, For asking questions about your job (PC consultant), or anything else. Then draw a ticket for the prize at the end of the show.

I think that it is okay to just give the gift to the last person. That is the whole point of the game. Everyone wants to answer because they don't know which one will be the last product to find. It isn't as fun once the crowd has heard it before because they just sit on the food chopper page.

Related to Queen of the Shoppers Updated F/W 06?

1. What is the "Queen of the Shoppers Updated F/W 06" collection?

The "Queen of the Shoppers Updated F/W 06" collection is a new line of kitchen and cooking products released by Pampered Chef for the Fall/Winter 2006 season. It includes a variety of items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware.

2. What sets this collection apart from previous ones?

This collection features updated designs and new innovations to make cooking and baking even easier and more enjoyable. It also includes limited edition items that are only available during the Fall/Winter 2006 season.

3. Are the products in this collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, the majority of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the specific product's care instructions for the best cleaning method.

4. Can I purchase these products individually or only as a set?

You can purchase the products in this collection individually or as a set. Some items may only be available in a set, while others can be purchased separately. It is best to check the product listings for availability.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for this collection?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs promotions and offers discounts on products from the "Queen of the Shoppers Updated F/W 06" collection. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ttchic