• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying in 30 days

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
What are the exact benefits for qualifying in 30 days? Or even 90? I have searched all over CC and cannot find anything. Apparently even though I've recruited I haven't had many qualify that soon to worry about it! I know that they earn extra PC$ in 30 days. Plus what ever recruiting incentive. I cannot remember what else!

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
they basicly double their pc dollars if done in 30 days,
there is a recruit incentive now of three options, look under cc in far right column of host, guest specials

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
For every 4 shows in 90 days, they receive $50 pc dollars
For every 1250 in sales, they receive $50 pc dollars
For each new recruit who qualifies in (30?) days, they receive $50 pc dollars

The 4 shows & 1250 in sales doubles for within the first 30 days

For 5,000 in first 90 days, they receive $50 pc dollars

pjpamchef

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2005
If you go to CC and look under Downloads towards the bottom you will see:
New Consultants Reward Brochure
Everything is outlined there.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Also, when they qualify in their first 30 days, they get commission for all those sales in their first month. Getting a check for a little over $300 might motivate them more to keep that ball rolling! :D A $30 check might not be as big of an incentive to keep going. ;) I recently saw on here where one of the new recruits earned $700 in Pampered Chef Dollars in their first 90 days. That's a GREAT accomplishment and a great reward for really working the business in your first 30/90 days! :D

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
One thing that confused me at first when I started was that it said you'd get PC$ and there was a little brochure that showed items and how much they cost and how you could get that with your PC$---but they didn't lead you to understand that really it's better than that because you have your consultant discount, too.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
You also get your PWS...3 free months and the ability to set up wedding registry and take individual online orders.

Oct 23, 2009
Does your grand opening count towards one of your shows?

Oct 23, 2009
Okay I just caught the above post - so you don't get your website setup until AFTER you qualify?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Okay I just caught the above post - so you don't get your website setup until AFTER you qualify?

You can sign up for your website at any time. You just cannot get individual orders or wedding registries on it until you qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views