1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Qualifying in 30 days

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

What are the exact benefits for qualifying in 30 days? Or even 90? I have searched all over CC and cannot find anything. Apparently even though I've recruited I haven't had many qualify that soon to worry about it! I know that they earn extra PC$ in 30 days. Plus what ever recruiting incentive. I cannot remember what else!

Oct 22, 2009
  2. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

they basicly double their pc dollars if done in 30 days,
    there is a recruit incentive now of three options, look under cc in far right column of host, guest specials

Oct 22, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

For every 4 shows in 90 days, they receive $50 pc dollars
    For every 1250 in sales, they receive $50 pc dollars
    For each new recruit who qualifies in (30?) days, they receive $50 pc dollars

The 4 shows & 1250 in sales doubles for within the first 30 days

For 5,000 in first 90 days, they receive $50 pc dollars

4. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

If you go to CC and look under Downloads towards the bottom you will see:
    New Consultants Reward Brochure
    Everything is outlined there.

Oct 22, 2009
  5. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Also, when they qualify in their first 30 days, they get commission for all those sales in their first month. Getting a check for a little over $300 might motivate them more to keep that ball rolling! :D A $30 check might not be as big of an incentive to keep going. ;) I recently saw on here where one of the new recruits earned $700 in Pampered Chef Dollars in their first 90 days. That's a GREAT accomplishment and a great reward for really working the business in your first 30/90 days! :D

Oct 23, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

One thing that confused me at first when I started was that it said you'd get PC$ and there was a little brochure that showed items and how much they cost and how you could get that with your PC$---but they didn't lead you to understand that really it's better than that because you have your consultant discount, too.

Oct 23, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

You also get your PWS...3 free months and the ability to set up wedding registry and take individual online orders.

8. Does your grand opening count towards one of your shows?

Oct 28, 2009
  9. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

as long as it meets the minimum show sales ($150)- yes.

Oct 28, 2009
  10. Okay I just caught the above post - so you don't get your website setup until AFTER you qualify?

Oct 29, 2009
  11. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You can sign up for your website at any time. You just cannot get individual orders or wedding registries on it until you qualify.

Oct 29, 2009
Have something to add?