• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers

D
DizziePixie
Queen of the Shoppers for Fall 2007, enjoy :)

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2007.doc
    21 KB · Views: 636
Can someone explain to me how this game works? It's a scavenger hunt right?

Thanks!

Liz

Yes. You hand the host a prize - I use a mini spatula - and tell them that as you read the poem, whoever finds the next page number gets the prize. When the poem is over, whoever's holding the prize... gets to keep it. I've only done it once but it's fun!

I really like it because it gets them really flipping through the catalogue. Also, it breaks the ice and gets them laughing, usually. I have made up coupons for free shipping to use as the prize, too.

Thank you for doing this for us!!!:D I will share it at my next meeting!!:D

I LOVE this game and was just thinking the other day that it was time to find a new one. Thanks so much for doing this for us!

I used this at my last show for the first time and it was a great hit. I used the products I didn't have with me but like to point out (Trifle bowl, Mix N Chop, etc)

I did it with "tickets" along with the purse game. They got a ticket for finding the page first.

May I ask what the "purse" game is? Please clarify...

Thanks!

Sue Adams
Independent Consultant

Do you stop after each line of the poem and talk about that product? Or do you go through the whole thing then talk about products?

Bumping because I'd like to know this answer too. In my 3 years with PC I've never done Queen of the Shoppers and I'm looking for something new!!! Can someone explain a little more how it works best for you? All at once - or a little bit sprinkled throughout the show? Thanks!
Do you stop after each line of the poem and talk about that product? Or do you go through the whole thing then talk about products?

Last edited:
I read the whole poem at one "sitting" so to speak. If I can get the excitement generated, they're fighting over the prize and it's a lot of fun. I'm not sure how much product knowledge I'm imparting though... but I'd be afraid to lose the momentum if I stopped to talk about stuff.

Related to Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers

1. What is "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers"?

"Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers" is a fashion event or collection that was released in the fall of 2007. It likely features clothing and accessories for women, with a focus on shopping and consumerism.

2. Who is the queen in "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers"?

The queen in "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers" is likely a model or celebrity who is featured prominently in the fashion event or collection.

3. Is "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers" still relevant today?

It depends on the context. If someone is interested in fashion from 2007 or the history of fashion events, then "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers" may still be relevant. However, in terms of current fashion trends, it may not be as relevant.

4. What can we expect from "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers"?

Based on the title, we can expect a focus on shopping and consumerism in the fall season, as well as trendy and fashionable clothing and accessories for women.

5. Are there any notable designs or pieces from "Qos Fall 2007: Queen of the Shoppers"?

Without more specific information, it is difficult to say. However, it is possible that there were standout designs or pieces featured in the fashion event or collection that were memorable or influential in the fashion industry at the time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagannesmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nay0403
Replies
Views
gloriag
  • hs2boys
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies