• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

President's Challenge~Pre-Sign Up, Get a Fitness Patch, More Starts 3/1

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 2 Posted By: jolissa
Views: 261 Replies: 0 President's Challenge~pre-sign up, get a fitness patch, more starts 3/1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In March issue of Shape magazine article on page 121 about The President's Challenge. Remember that as a kid? You did a certain amount of (push ups, etc) and got a physical fitness patch as a reward.
Well, you can relive those childhood memories and get yourself a According to the article, you log onto
http://www.presidentschallenge.org/
and log your for at least 30 minutes of exercise, 5 days a week, for a month and a half to get a patch.
It's for kids and adults alike! Sign ups begin March 1st, and the challenge begins March 20th. You also get stickers and a printable certificate! Look around the site; there may be even more great incentivesMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Tracking Half-Price and Free NC RegistrationIs there an easier way to track this? Right now I am having to use the IPT and open each consultant's monthly so I can see when the show was dated....etc. I looked in the Consultant Selling Promotions report online, but it is not there...any other ideas?

I have not come up with a better idea, Kate. Sorry. Would be anxious to hear from others also.

I haven't found a better way either but I only hve 8 girls on my team so it's not too difficult for me!

I have found that if you check the Cluster Report for seeing who is registered for National Conference, the last column will tell you if the have not earned this promotion, have earned free registration or half-price. It doesn't give any of the break-down of how close they are if they haven't yet made it or anything, but at least it tells you who qualifies.While some of the reports also give you your own stats and info pertaining to the report in question, this particular one leaves off the requesting director's info. I had to call my own director to have her verify for me that I had, indeed, earned free conference.

Related to President's Challenge~Pre-Sign Up, Get a Fitness Patch, More Starts 3/1

1. What is the President's Challenge?

The President's Challenge is a program that encourages individuals to be physically active and rewards them for their efforts.

2. How do I participate in the President's Challenge?

You can participate in the President's Challenge by signing up on the website, logging your physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, and completing the challenge within the designated time period.

3. Who can participate in the President's Challenge?

The President's Challenge is open to both children and adults of all ages. Anyone can sign up and participate in the challenge.

4. What rewards do I receive for completing the President's Challenge?

Upon completion of the challenge, participants will receive a fitness patch, stickers, and a printable certificate. Additional incentives may also be available on the website.

5. When does the President's Challenge begin?

The sign up for the President's Challenge begins on March 1st and the challenge itself starts on March 20th. Participants must complete the challenge within a month and a half from the start date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back