1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Preferred Chef Card

1. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

Sometime back when I was reading this message board I saw that someone had did a incentive that for every $25 spent you would get a hole punched in a card. After all were punched they would receive a FREE gift. I decided to make my own and thought I would share it incase anyone else wanted to use this idea.

Michelle

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
    Dec 29, 2005
  2. what do you give as the free gift?

Dec 29, 2005
  3. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

I have not decided yet, but it will be something under the amount of $15-$20. Any ideas? Maybe a Quick-Stir Pitcher or Classic Batter Bowl.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
    Dec 29, 2005
  4. Brandie

Brandie Member

How about...

How about a combination of things? Maybe some bamboo spoons, a mini-serving spatula, and a skinny scraper all tied together with a nice bow? What about a $15-20 credit toward their next order? Then she can get whatever she wants or maybe something bigger than she might normally get.

Dec 29, 2005
  5. rebjean

rebjean Novice Member

10%

Nancy's Artworks offers one that you stick to the back of your business card. It offers 10% of next order when full. That is what I am using. Hope this helps.

Dec 30, 2005
  6. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

I like it, I love it, I'm going to print some of it!
    It could also be beneficial to put the show number and/or date on each "punch", rather than simply initialling. It'd be cool to see just how many shows and what months they attend or purchase.

Dec 30, 2005
Have something to add?