• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Preferred Chef Card

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
Sometime back when I was reading this message board I saw that someone had did a incentive that for every $25 spent you would get a hole punched in a card. After all were punched they would receive a FREE gift. I decided to make my own and thought I would share it incase anyone else wanted to use this idea.

Michelle

Last edited:

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
I have not decided yet, but it will be something under the amount of $15-$20. Any ideas? Maybe a Quick-Stir Pitcher or Classic Batter Bowl.

Last edited:

Brandie

Dec 16, 2005
How about...

How about a combination of things? Maybe some bamboo spoons, a mini-serving spatula, and a skinny scraper all tied together with a nice bow? What about a $15-20 credit toward their next order? Then she can get whatever she wants or maybe something bigger than she might normally get.

rebjean

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2005
10%

Nancy's Artworks offers one that you stick to the back of your business card. It offers 10% of next order when full. That is what I am using. Hope this helps.

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
cajunchelle said:
Sometime back when I was reading this message board I saw that someone had did a incentive that for every $25 spent you would get a hole punched in a card. After all were punched they would receive a FREE gift. I decided to make my own and thought I would share it incase anyone else wanted to use this idea. Michelle
I like it, I love it, I'm going to print some of it!
It could also be beneficial to put the show number and/or date on each "punch", rather than simply initialling. It'd be cool to see just how many shows and what months they attend or purchase.