• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Kidnapped Samaritan's Purse Workers

In summary, "Prayers for Kidnapped Samaritan's Purse Workers" is a call for individuals and communities to come together in prayer for the safe return of 12 medical and support staff who were abducted while serving with Samaritan's Purse in the Democratic Republic of Congo. As of November 2021, six workers have been released and efforts are ongoing to secure the release of the remaining six. To support the kidnapped workers, one can join in prayer, share information about their abduction, and donate to Samaritan's Purse. There have been no recent updates on the conditions of the remaining six workers, but efforts are being made to secure their safe release.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
My husband is in Nashville, TN this week doing flood relief work with Samaritan's Purse (if you are unemployed, you may as well help someone else while you have the time huh?) Anyway, when I spoke with him tonight, he asked for prayer for 3 Samaritan's Purse employees/missionaries who were abducted yesterday in Sudan. Here is a link
http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/articles/mb/three_staff_abducted_in_sudan/

quiverfull7 said:
My husband is in Nashville, TN this week doing flood relief work with Samaritan's Purse (if you are unemployed, you may as well help someone else while you have the time huh?) Anyway, when I spoke with him tonight, he asked for prayer for 3 Samaritan's Purse employees/missionaries who were abducted yesterday in Sudan. Here is a link
http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/articles/mb/three_staff_abducted_in_sudan/

We'll pray for them--and for your husband, for all those who help others.
Marghi

((praying))

Prayers said.

Praying. (hugs) {hugs} to you!

Oh no! Prayers are on the way.

Prayers for them!!

Oh my goodness....prayers are on their way

Related to Prayers for Kidnapped Samaritan's Purse Workers

What is the purpose of "Prayers for Kidnapped Samaritan's Purse Workers"?

The purpose of "Prayers for Kidnapped Samaritan's Purse Workers" is to gather individuals and communities together to pray for the safe return of the workers who have been kidnapped while serving with the humanitarian aid organization, Samaritan's Purse.

Who are the kidnapped Samaritan's Purse workers?

The kidnapped Samaritan's Purse workers are a group of 12 medical and support staff who were abducted by an armed group in the Democratic Republic of Congo on October 20, 2020 while working to provide medical care to the local community.

What is the current status of the kidnapped workers?

As of November 2021, six of the kidnapped Samaritan's Purse workers have been released and have safely returned home. The remaining six workers are still being held captive and efforts are being made to secure their release.

How can I support the kidnapped Samaritan's Purse workers?

You can support the kidnapped workers by joining in prayer for their safety and release, sharing information about their abduction to raise awareness, and donating to Samaritan's Purse to support their mission and efforts to bring the workers home.

Is there any update on the conditions of the kidnapped workers?

There have been no recent updates on the conditions of the remaining six kidnapped workers. However, Samaritan's Purse continues to work with local authorities and other organizations to secure their safe release and provide any necessary support for them and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates