• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paninis on Rachel Ray's 40 Min Meals!

In summary, Rachel Ray is a celebrity chef who is getting a lot of attention lately. She is well known for her cookbooks, talk show, and musical record. She is also known for her eccentricities, such as her use of a stainless steel pan to press her sandwhiches and put 2 cans on it for the weight, and her shouty voice.
heat123
Silver Member
OMG she used a stainless steel pan to press her sandwhiches and put 2 cans on it for the weight, I about died (thinking hello we have a panini press ~silly) somone should send her one from TPC.We should really try and endorse her since she is SOO HOT right now! Too bad!:rolleyes:

heat123 said:
OMG she used a stainless steel pan to press her sandwhiches and put 2 cans on it for the weight, I about died (thinking hello we have a panini press ~silly) somone should send her one from TPC.We should really try and endorse her since she is SOO HOT right now! Too bad!:rolleyes:

This Rachel Ray is, I'm sorry ladies...GETTIN ON MY LAST NERVE!!

She is on friggan everything!! And I mean everything. Get this...I was in my local RECORD STORE and there she was...larger then life...SINGING A CHRISTAMS ALBUM!!!! She's cutting records now??? What next? Rachel Ray-"The Broadway Musical"...come on!!

That's funny, didn't know she had so many talents!

I do like her talk show! To me it's a lot better than Megan Mallary! (SP)

heat123 said:

We can't endorse her - she's already hooked up with Taste of Home Entertaining At Home!

ChefBeckyD said:
We can't endorse her - she's already hooked up with Taste of Home Entertaining At Home!

Which is too bad since we are soo much better! IMO!

thechefofnorthbend said:
This Rachel Ray is, I'm sorry ladies...GETTIN ON MY LAST NERVE!!

She is on friggan everything!! And I mean everything. Get this...I was in my local RECORD STORE and there she was...larger then life...SINGING A CHRISTAMS ALBUM!!!! She's cutting records now??? What next? Rachel Ray-"The Broadway Musical"...come on!!

That's so funny! I was just saying the same thing to my husband! I really thought I would like her show - and it actually drives me nuts...does she HAVE TO SHOUT all the time?

ChefBeckyD said:
That's so funny! I was just saying the same thing to my husband! I really thought I would like her show - and it actually drives me nuts...does she HAVE TO SHOUT all the time?

I agree!!! I love her on "30 Minute Meals" and I am a fan of her recipes, but her show makes me cringe!!! WAY too overbearing!! lol

So I called up my sister who, I guess is a RR Groupie...and she says she (RR) is so big because she got a jumpstart on the Oprah Show a couple of years back when she was a no one. She is the Dr. Phil of the cooking world..."How is that working for ya???"...good greif...:rolleyes:

Megan M
pamperedalf said:
I do like her talk show! To me it's a lot better than Megan Mallary! (SP)

She drives me nuts, too! Loved her on Will & Grace, but am not a fan of her talk show.

Holy Cr**!! She was on Will & Grace, too???:eek:

thechefofnorthbend said:
Holy Cr**!! She was on Will & Grace, too???:eek:

LOL. not Rachel Ray - Meghan Mullaly. lol lol

SusanBP0129 said:
LOL. not Rachel Ray - Meghan Mullaly. lol lol

Phew....:)

I haven't seen her show but I do like 30min meals and $40 a day when I am surfing the channels I stop to watch them. Never really saw her cooking with celebs show either.

I've even seen her use a brick wrapped in foil as a panini press!! I love her though.
Actually her CD isn't her singing. I know this cause my mom bought it for me cause she knows I love her. It's just a collection of her favorite Christmas songs:)

well that is kinda dumb! he he. Anyone want a Sarah's favorite song CD? I am selling them for $20! he he.
I wish i could comment of all these shows but the truth is that if you work full time you NEVER see day time television! I see 30min. meals sometimes at 10-11pm! Enjoy it while you can! he he.

lacychef said:
I've even seen her use a brick wrapped in foil as a panini press!! I love her though.
Actually her CD isn't her singing. I know this cause my mom bought it for me cause she knows I love her. It's just a collection of her favorite Christmas songs:)

Well thank heaven almighty for that...j/k...lol

Now I DO know that on some compalation CD out there, Dr. Phil McGraw DID sing a song...I truly think that takes the cake (and who knows, maybe ms. Ray, made it!!)

i'm sorry but everytime i see this thread and the work paninis i think of something else. EVERYTIME! i know...i need to get my head out of a gutter.

And just what have you been up to little miss Sarah??? LOL, it is kind of a funny word isn't it?!

sarahmarie said:
i'm sorry but everytime i see this thread and the work paninis i think of something else. EVERYTIME! i know...i need to get my head out of a gutter.

LMAO...my DH saw this thread in passing the other morning and thought I was talking about, I think, the same thing you think of...LOL I told him, "yes dear, on the side, us PC gals get together and compare MORE then our sales..." LOL...what a dork...:p

he he! i love it! the secret lives of PC consultants! unfortunatly i have nothing to compare. i am single as a very single thing right now. i am not married and wont be for a while. my boyfriend and i parted ways last week. my choice but it is still killing me. grrrrrr. oh well.

sarahmarie said:
he he! i love it! the secret lives of PC consultants! unfortunatly i have nothing to compare. i am single as a very single thing right now. i am not married and wont be for a while. my boyfriend and i parted ways last week. my choice but it is still killing me. grrrrrr. oh well.

Just remember...cooties...ewww, uck!! LOL ;)

righttttttttttttt....that comes from someone with the tag line..."Never have I had more fun in the kitchen with my clothes on!!"

I have the exact same thought when panini's comes up in print... didn't dare post it because I thought I must surely be the only one! Shew!

nope, and i will be the first one to say it! I think you should know by now that if you are thinking it...we all are thinking it

Oh, you gals are so funny this morning, lol. I agree with the support pants, lol, don't like 'em.

thanks for being on here. i am at work and things are slooowowwww.... i am the Exec. assistant so i do what ever the Ceo and VP's of the bank need. well, that is not that much! oh well. i want to look busy and not like i am wasting time though. i wish i could watch TV or soemthing. i am supposed to answer phones. the phone rings maybe 3 times a day. i am also supposed to great people who come in. i have worked here a month and that has happened 3 times!
so i just sneak on here and hope something exciting is going on. you know, like talking about male genitalia

Awww, poor Sarah, can you play games, or chat or anything like that?

i would rather not play games or anything with lots of color and graphics. i want to look like i am working. this kinda does!

sarahmarie said:

Sooo funny! I had to look twice at the topic before I read this thread - I thought the same thing! It really wouldn't be all that strange with some of the other threads we've had going.....but if THAT had been the word, there would have been the little *** in it!

Related to Paninis on Rachel Ray's 40 Min Meals!

1. Can I use a stainless steel pan to make paninis like Rachel Ray did?

Yes, you can use a stainless steel pan to make paninis just like Rachel Ray did. The weight of the two cans on top of the pan helps to press the sandwich and create those signature grill marks.

2. Do I need a panini press to make paninis?

No, you do not need a panini press to make paninis. As demonstrated by Rachel Ray, a regular pan and some weight can be used to achieve the same result.

3. Is it necessary to use two cans as weights when making paninis?

No, using two cans as weights is not necessary when making paninis. You can use any heavy object that can fit on top of the pan to press the sandwich.

4. Can we send Rachel Ray a panini press from TPC?

While it's a kind gesture, it is not necessary to send Rachel Ray a panini press from TPC. She likely has access to any kitchen appliance she needs and is simply demonstrating a creative and accessible way to make paninis.

5. How can we endorse Rachel Ray for her panini-making skills?

There are various ways to endorse Rachel Ray for her panini-making skills, such as promoting her recipes and tips on social media, sharing her videos or articles, or simply trying out her techniques and sharing your results with others. Let's spread the love for great cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies