• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems???

In summary, Has anyone gotten their 100 PC$ for being in Jean's Gems May Achiever? or know when it will be deposited.I have not. The way she had said it at conference I expected them to be there when I got home because she said "we have deposited $100 PCD into your accounts" and I said to the team member next to me, "AWESOME because I have to order supplies when we get home."
flemings99
Gold Member
Has anyone gotten their 100 PC$ for being in Jean's Gems May Achiever? or know when it will be deposited.

I have not. The way she had said it at conference I expected them to be there when I got home because she said "we have deposited $100 PCD into your accounts" and I said to the team member next to me, "AWESOME because I have to order supplies when we get home."

Still waiting...ordered supplies with out them.

What was the Jean's Gem May award? Available to D's and above? I missed it because I was in the back.

If you were at conference and earned it you would have had an extra slip of paper in your packet with a bar code at the bottom and either a line of WWWWWW, HHHHHH, AAAAAA, or OOOOOOO Those that had the WWWWW were on stage and got to open the cash envelopes. The rest of us were to have $100 PC bucks deposited. Looking forward to spending mine...when they get here.

Nice! Happy shopping! Thanks Barb!

Nothing yet...........but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!!

I have a $100PC deposit showing from July 15th described as "National Conference Adjustment?" Could that be it?

Nevermind - I just got an email - that $100 was for teaching a workshop

dannyzmom said:
Nevermind - I just got an email - that $100 was for teaching a workshop

That's nice that you get something for helping teach!

I was under the impression it was supposed to be there July 14th.. maybe it is July 24th. I keep checking everyday as well!!

I called HO they said it would be deposited on July 27... I too thought it would have been deposited by the time we got home from conference.

ldynred7 said:
I called HO they said it would be deposited on July 27... I too thought it would have been deposited by the time we got home from conference.

:thumbup: Thanks!

Thank you!

Related to Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems???

1. What is Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems?

Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems is a fundraising program designed by Pampered Chef to help individuals or organizations raise money by hosting cooking shows.

2. How does the Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems program work?

The program works by individuals or organizations hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show and inviting guests to attend. A percentage of the sales made during the show will then be donated to the host's chosen cause.

3. How much money can be raised through the Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems program?

The amount of money raised through the program will vary depending on the sales made during the cooking show. Typically, hosts can expect to earn 15-20% of the total sales as a donation for their cause.

4. Are there any costs involved in participating in the Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems program?

There are no costs involved in participating in the program. Pampered Chef will provide the necessary materials and support for hosting a successful cooking show, free of charge.

5. Can anyone participate in the Pampered Chef $ for Jean's Gems program?

Yes, anyone can participate in the program. It is a great opportunity for individuals, schools, churches, and other organizations to raise money for a cause they care about while enjoying delicious food and learning new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Admin Greg