• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store

In summary, Tracy found a brand new pizza cutter for 99 cents at the Goodwill, Joanne found an Ice Shaver, and Ann found an Ice Cream Sandwich Maker at their mother's group sale. Tracy also found an Executive double burner griddle for $3.50 at her mother's group sale.
chefkitty
I just had to share this because it was totally out of the blue for me. Anyway I went Thrift store shopping this AM cuz my son needs a dresser and I took my 2 little ones with me so of course I have to look at every toy on the shelves when I do take them. At one particular store the boys were looking at toys and since it was near to the kitchen gadgets I just started to browse the shelves looking for nothing in particular. My eyes fell upon this blue and white gadget that was in good clean condition so I picked it up to see what it was and low and behold it was a "vintage" Pampered Chef Ice shaver! I was flabbergasted! So I checked the price and decided I couldn't pass the opportunity up. The price?...... all of $.99! So let this be a lesson look for what you do not expect whereever you go! Happy Shopping!:D

You got a bargain! I saw one at our local Goodwill and they had $3.99 on it! (Looked brand new and it was the later version in all blue)

I've found several items at thrift stores and it always amazes me. I've picked up three bread tubes, an ice shaver, one branch new still on the case and with instructions jar opener and two scoops. These are always nice to have as extras or give to my team members as incentives if they are new items.

Funny you should post this. I just went to my local Goodwill yesterday morning, and a Pampered Chef box caught my eye.

It was the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker still in the original box. I paid $3 for a $12 item. Not bad.

I love finding bargains like that. What are people thinking? One man's trash is another PC consultant's treasure!!

Tracy

My mom found a brand new pizza cutter for 99 cents at the Goodwill! It was a great college pizza career for me when she sent me off with it!

Thrift StoreJust bought the small and large micro cookers for 4.00 for both brand new never used and still in the original package. This was at a flea market.
I just love to find bargains at thrift stores.:eek:

My mom got me the Large Bar Pan (new) at a yard sale for $1.00!!!!

I saw the simple additions video at a flea market. Don't know what they were selling it for though.

Ann R.

WOW, you guys are lucky ladies! I got some stuff from my director's garage sale. Mostly discontinued stuff...like the stoneware gingerbread house mold! I made the cookie, but never assembled it...I'll have to try that some day....WOW if I could find CURRENT stuff! Can't wait for the sales to begin!

Too funny! I found the vintage ice shaver (blue one) last summer at a garage sale for $2! Of course..... I had to let her in on the fact that I was a consultant....soooo.... I said, "I see that you may have some PC products in your kitchen, I sell PC and would love to leave a catalog with you if you don't already have a consultant." She said, "of course! We just moved here and I don't have one!" We became great friends and I ended up getting the ice shaver for free! AND I gained a new Customer!!!!

We just had our Mom's group - "Trash to Treasure" sale. I found an Ice Shaver, Ice Cream Sandwich Maker and get this one.... BRAND NEW Cookie Press still in the box!!! I let another Mom take the press because I couldn't believe it and they all know I'm a consultant. Last year I got a FV Square Baker - used, but in great condition!
Joanne

Deal of the century!I found a barely used (in the box) Executive double burner griddle for ....are you ready for this?????

$3.50 Color me happy!

yummy4tummy said:
I found a barely used (in the box) Executive double burner griddle for ....are you ready for this?????

$3.50 Color me happy!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME (Colored for you)

By the way...have to admit I'm a bit jealous - WOW!

I did an ISO post on my local freecycle for the APCS and actually got one! For FREE! Yahoo! ;) I never thought to look at my local thrift store, or even yard sales. I'll definitely be on the lookout now. thx!

My best score was an APCS at our local thrift shop for a couple of bucks. I had just signed up as a consultant, so I snapped it up! I also found an in the package egg slicer and some bread tubes. Oh, and the old style springform pan.But these aren't as good as the double burner griddle. Yeesh.Rachel

Yeah, that's only a 97%-ish discount!

My Hubby came home beaming last weekend after his Thrift Store excursion...

He bought: A NEW chopper $3.99, EAD $1.99, 3 Hearts bread tubes .99 ea, a pizza stone still in box $4.00, old style pie stone $1.99, a vanilla mini baker $3.50 and 2 ice shavers for $1.00 ea.

Needless to say - he was looking for some kudos..... I made him a D by Choco trifle :D

I have found several items that filled my kit out when I first started. The micro cookers are easy to find. Don't forget to check out the gadgets area. The best find for me was the sheathed chef knive - still in box - for $2.99.

1. What is "Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store"?

"Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store" is a program where Pampered Chef consultants partner with local thrift stores to host cooking demonstrations and sell Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. It is a great opportunity to find high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets at a lower cost while supporting a good cause.

2. How often does "Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store" events take place?

The frequency of these events varies depending on the location and availability of participating thrift stores. Some stores may host these events once a month, while others may do it quarterly. It is best to check with your local thrift store or Pampered Chef consultant for upcoming events.

3. Are the Pampered Chef products sold at these events new or used?

All products sold at "Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store" events are brand new and in their original packaging. Pampered Chef consultants bring a selection of products to the thrift store for customers to purchase at discounted prices.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef coupons or discounts at these events?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef coupons or discounts cannot be used at "Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store" events. However, the products are already discounted, making them a great deal for customers.

5. How can I find out about upcoming "Pampered Chef at the Thrift Store" events?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming events is to follow your local thrift store or Pampered Chef consultant on social media or sign up for their newsletters. You can also check the Pampered Chef website for a list of upcoming events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefDaynaDos