• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef and ACS: How Long Have They Been Partners?

In summary, this video appears to be from a test kitchen set up by HO in their national PC website. The screen-over that comes up in the first minute or so is the national pc website versus a consultant's website. They mention that $1 from each sale goes to the Canadian Cancer Society.
My first guess is that it's from HO. The screen-over that comes up in the first minute or so is the national pc website versus a consultant's website.

That is HO's test kitchen it's filmed in.

Love it!!!

cool - they should have done a re-take and gotten the date corrected though. Wonder why HO didn't tell us about this?

dannyzmom said:
That is HO's test kitchen it's filmed in.

Doesn't look like HO to me.

DebbieJ said:
Doesn't look like HO to me.

where ever it is - that kitchen is decked-out in PC. maybe I should send the link to HO and ask about it?

I just connected to the You Tube link that HO puts into our website 'my news' pages. This video isn't on their linked-in page. So maybe it is a consultant?

I just sent an email to Richard Laiche - maybe he knows.

Deb - email your contact at HO and see what they know too - please. I'd like to send this link out, but the incorrect HWC/ACS date bugs me...

I didn't think it looked like HO's kitchen either. What it did look like to me was a kitchen on a local news set... it would be easy enough to fill one of those with product.I'm interested to hear what Richard has to say about it.

Hmmmm... just checked out their website... http://www.reallifeoncts.com/They have a link directly to PC on it and lots of PC in the background. Can't tell where they are located and it says that it's a TV show but I can really only see that it's viewed online... not on actual TV...Weird.

Thanks for the website link Colleen - it's a Canadian show. So, maybe the 2005 HWC info is correct?

Under the recipe section they have a lot of PC recipes on there. Some I haven't seen before.

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks for the website link Colleen - it's a Canadian show. So, maybe the 2005 HWC info is correct?

That actually was my first thought when she said 2005 that maybe they were Canadian...

It is hard to hear, but she does say "$1 from each goes to the Canadian Cancer Society"

1. How long have Pampered Chef and ACS been partners?

Pampered Chef and ACS have been partners since 1991, when Pampered Chef first began supporting the American Cancer Society through fundraising efforts and donations.

2. How does Pampered Chef support ACS through their partnership?

Pampered Chef supports ACS through various initiatives, including hosting virtual cooking parties where a portion of the sales is donated to ACS, offering limited edition products with a portion of the proceeds going to ACS, and participating in fundraising events like the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.

3. What impact has the partnership between Pampered Chef and ACS had?

The partnership between Pampered Chef and ACS has had a significant impact, raising over $26 million for cancer research and patient support programs since 1991. This money has helped fund groundbreaking research and provide support to those affected by cancer.

4. Can customers directly donate to ACS through Pampered Chef?

Yes, customers can directly donate to ACS through Pampered Chef's website. During the checkout process, customers have the option to add a donation to their purchase, with all proceeds going to ACS.

5. Are there any special products or promotions offered to support ACS?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers limited edition products with a portion of the proceeds going to ACS. They also run promotions throughout the year where a percentage of sales is donated to ACS. These products and promotions are a great way for customers to support a good cause while also getting high-quality kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies