• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Stylish Paisley Collection - Lunch, Hideaway, and Market Totes Available!

In summary, the Paisley Collection totes come in three sizes: Lunch Tote, Hideaway Tote, and Market Tote. They are all insulated to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature and made of durable, high-quality polyester. Personalization is available for the Lunch Tote and Market Tote at an additional fee. The Lunch Tote and Hideaway Tote are machine washable, while the Market Tote is recommended to be hand-washed. Please refer to the care instructions for specific washing instructions.
cjschreck
Gold Member
I have 3 pieces that I earned and am not using. The lunch tote is $15.00 and I pay shipping. The other ones are going places hideaway tote $35.00 and market tote $25.00. Never used.

Last edited:
If you look at the current August promo, you can see the titles of each bag. ;)

Thanks. I have them now. The Market Tote $35,Lunch on the go tote $15 and Going places hideaway carry all $25. All 3 for $75.00.Free Shipping

Last edited:
Why would all three be $75 when individually you are asking $45 for all of them? Check you prices.

pcsharon1 said:
why would all three be $75 when individually you are asking $45 for all of them? Check you prices.

The OP is right in her math.

All bags are sold. Thanks everyone

ChefPeg said:
The OP is right in her math.

It wasn't. She corrected it. When I originally questioned her she only had the market tote listed as $5 - not $35. You can see she edited her post 20 minutes after I posted mine.

1. What sizes are available for the Paisley Collection totes?

The Paisley Collection totes come in three sizes: Lunch Tote, Hideaway Tote, and Market Tote. The Lunch Tote is perfect for carrying your lunch to work or school, while the Hideaway Tote is great for storing groceries or other items. The Market Tote is the largest size and can hold all your essentials for a day out.

2. Are the Paisley Collection totes insulated?

Yes, all three sizes of our Paisley Collection totes are insulated to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature. The Lunch Tote and Hideaway Tote have a thermal lining, while the Market Tote has a removable insulated insert.

3. What material are the Paisley Collection totes made of?

The Paisley Collection totes are made of durable, high-quality polyester. This material is water-resistant and easy to clean, making it perfect for everyday use.

4. Can I personalize the Paisley Collection totes?

Yes, you can! The Lunch Tote and Market Tote can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. Simply select the "Personalize It" option when adding the tote to your cart.

5. Are the Paisley Collection totes machine washable?

Yes, the Lunch Tote and Hideaway Tote are machine washable on a gentle cycle. However, we recommend hand-washing the Market Tote to preserve the shape of the removable insulated insert. Please refer to the care instructions on the tag for specific washing instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • trps