1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Out of the Box Grand Opening

1. Has anyone ever done a kit opening at a new consultant's grand opening? I'm wanting to do this but would like some imput.
    Thanks!
    ~Ree

2. pchockeymom

pchockeymom Veteran Member

OMG! That is a GENIOUS idea!! I LOVE IT! Here's what I'd do:

Invite everyone to the party as Susie's Grand Opening & Big Reveal Party.
    Do my intro as normal-thank everyone for coming, celebrate Suzie's new venture, let them know we're doing a regular kitchen show similar to the ones they'd been to in the past, but this one is special...
    Have everyone tell their name, how they know host/new consultant, and their favorite product.
    Then I go over our mission of bringing families back together around dinner table, etc. and our partnership with feeding america/round up program.
    Then I have everyone get out their catalog, explain how there are 499 products etc.but the best product in the catalog is our starter kit. Then I'd take the box and say, "And here it is! We're going to show you all first hand exactly what comes in our starter kit. This is Suzie's and we're going to open it up together!" Then ooh and aah, have everyone gather around, mention all the products people said they had that they loved, all the paperwork, host packets, training materials etc.
    Then I'd use the products (have guests help clean them up). Do a simple recipe, like the three cheese garden pizza, and while it's cooking, do booking & recruiting stuff, being sure to mention often how you truly can start right away!

This is such an awesome idea. I am going to do this next week when my soon to be new consultant signs up!

Jan 26, 2013
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

This sounds great and I like hockeymom's ideas. I would make one change, in the interest of time I'd bring the products needed to make the pizza (or whatever you prepare).

Jan 26, 2013
  4. i like that idea..

5. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

This is a great idea! Only slight negative could be if she has other shows shortly after it- it's crunch time for her to learn everything in time. Please tell us how it goes!

Jan 28, 2013
  6. I also would bring my tools needed for whatever the recipe is because I always pre-wash all new dishes/tools/etc. before using them and that could be time consuming to do before doing the demo. Otherwise, I think it's a great idea!

Apr 8, 2013
Have something to add?