• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Baby Baxter: A Soft Coat Wheaten Terrier's Journey from Birth to Adulthood

In summary, Baxter is a cute, full-bred soft coat wheaten terrier that was born yesterday. His parents are adorable and he is very responsive to his owners. He is also very interested in food and is excited to try some of the recipes linked on the Culinary Advendures page.
Joelen
Yay - our lil furbaby was born yesterday, July 5th! This is a pic of our lil Baxter... and he said its his "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis" look: :)

puppy4.jpg

Baxter is a full bred soft coat wheaten terrier ... they are born with dark hair but as they grow, it slowly becomes lighter, like an oatmeal color. :) Here are his parents, and what Baxter will look like as he gets older:

dogs.jpg

SO TINY!!! How cute!! Congrats!!!:D

Mazol Tov!

Way too cute!!!

awwwwwwww, he's adorable!! It's funny how all dogs look the same when born then morph into their own breed!

That's wonderful! Post a pic when you can!!! ooopss! It just loaded! Adorable!!!

Congrats Mommy!!!

How sweet!

Congrats!!! How cute:)

He's beautiful. What kind of disposition do these dogs have? I'm always on the lookout for a quiet but loving dog.

I'm former owner of a retired greyhound -- sweet, quiet (I have a really issue with yapping) and lazy. He was a doll. If I'm ever a dog companion again, I'd really like one that understood coming when you call them. . .not a strong greyhound trait.

Ahhhh..... too cute!

He looks like Baylor in the morning, LOL! Very cute!!

He's beautiful. What kind of disposition do these dogs have? I'm always on the lookout for a quiet but loving dog.

I'm former owner of a retired greyhound -- sweet, quiet (I have a really issue with yapping) and lazy. He was a doll. If I'm ever a dog companion again, I'd really like one that understood coming when you call them. . .not a strong greyhound trait.

jeanine
we have 2 golden retrievers and they both think their lap dogs
thank god they are both small for their breed 50lbs and under
they have the best attitude my 2 yr old grabs the tail and hangs on for dear life as they try to get away

jolene
he is just too cute :)

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww what a cutie!

Keep us updated with new pics as he grows!

chefjeanine said:

Soft coat wheaten terriers (SCWT) are super happy dogs, in that they just love to be around you and be loved. In fact, they respond well to positive reinforcement and overall very responsive to their owners. You can get more info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft-Coated_Wheaten_Terrier

How cute...congratulations!

Ahhhh..how cute!!:)

Only 1 puppy? did they have anymore?

Awww Baxter is a great dog name! (My Springer Spaniel is a Baxter) :)

Momma, Poppa, and babe are all adorable. Congratulations!

Cute puppy but
Joelen said:
Yay - our lil furbaby was born yesterday, July 5th! This is a pic of our lil Baxter... and he said its his "Whatchu talkin' bout Willis" look: :)

puppy4.jpg

Baxter is a full bred soft coat wheaten terrier ... they are born with dark hair but as they grow, it slowly becomes lighter, like an oatmeal color. :) Here are his parents, and what Baxter will look like as he gets older:

dogs.jpg

What I really liked was your Culinary Advendures Link!! That is sooooooooo totally awesome. I have just spent the last 1 1/2 hours looking at it and I am still not done!!

Related to Our Baby Baxter: A Soft Coat Wheaten Terrier's Journey from Birth to Adulthood

What is "Our Baby Baxter" about?

"Our Baby Baxter" is a heartwarming and informative book that follows the journey of a Soft Coat Wheaten Terrier named Baxter from birth to adulthood. It includes adorable photos, training tips, and personal anecdotes from Baxter's owner.

Is this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Our Baby Baxter" is appropriate for readers of all ages. It is a family-friendly book that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

No, "Our Baby Baxter" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can be purchased online through various retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Are there any recipes included in this book?

No, "Our Baby Baxter" does not include any recipes. It is solely focused on Baxter's journey and does not include any cooking or baking content.

Is this book only for dog lovers?

While "Our Baby Baxter" will definitely appeal to dog lovers, it is a heartwarming and informative book that can be enjoyed by anyone. It offers valuable insights and tips for pet owners, but also showcases the special bond between a dog and its owner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Back