• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot Save Loads With Savings Angel

In summary, my sister in law has introduced me to Savings Angel and at first I could not use the service because it was only regional. They now have many national stores available and I am beyond excited! She is in Western Michigan and saves LOADS of money every month. I have tracked things to see if I can save and I know I can. I find it easier than the Grocery Game and am just so excited to share this now that it's more widely available. Check it out through this link:http://savingsangel.com/amember/go.php?r=29906&i=l8
quiverfull7
Gold Member
My sister in law has introduced me to Savings Angel and at first I could not use the service because it was only regional. They now have many national stores available and I am beyond excited! She is in Western Michigan and saves LOADS of money every month. I have tracked things to see if I can save and I know I can. I find it easier than the Grocery Game and am just so excited to share this now that it's more widely available. Check it out through this link:

http://savingsangel.com/amember/go.php?r=29906&i=l8

quiverfull7 said:
My sister in law has introduced me to Savings Angel and at first I could not use the service because it was only regional. They now have many national stores available and I am beyond excited! She is in Western Michigan and saves LOADS of money every month. I have tracked things to see if I can save and I know I can. I find it easier than the Grocery Game and am just so excited to share this now that it's more widely available. Check it out through this link:

http://savingsangel.com/amember/go.php?r=29906&i=l8

I know that JAE (also in W. MI) saves a ton with it!

So far, with my MAC, I haven't been able to get coupons to print, so it hasn't been something I can use.

They say they serve the entire nation, but the truth is they only include a few national chains. Most of the stores in my area are not listed. (And to quote my boss, "I always feel dirty after I shop at Wal-Mart."

I am all for saving $. I am a MAJOR couponer (meaning, I get $300 of groceries and household items in one trip for $15...that type of couponer). Anyhoo, I use www.pinchingyourpennies.com. It's FREE!!!!!!

For sure. I love Savings Angel. The other day I went to Walgreens and bought a $14.99 item and a $3.49 item, used two coupons and I only had to pay tax ($1.11), plus I received two Walgreens coupons for a total of $6 off my next purchase. Basically, they paid me to shop at their store. Love it.

cool, I just got 30 days free because of your link! :)
Thanks!

Related to Ot Save Loads With Savings Angel

1. What is Savings Angel?

Savings Angel is a membership-based program that helps you save money on your grocery and household purchases. It provides access to exclusive deals, coupons, and discounts at popular stores, as well as personalized shopping lists and budgeting tools.

2. How does Savings Angel work?

Once you become a member, you can log into the Savings Angel website or app and browse through the available deals. You can then add the items you want to purchase to your personalized shopping list. When you're ready to shop, simply print out your list or access it on your phone and present it at the store to redeem your savings.

3. Is there a cost to join Savings Angel?

Yes, there is a monthly or yearly membership fee to join Savings Angel. However, the amount you save on your purchases can far outweigh the cost of the membership. Plus, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the program.

4. What types of stores and products are included in Savings Angel?

Savings Angel partners with a variety of popular stores, such as Target, Walmart, and CVS, as well as many regional grocery chains. You can find deals on a wide range of products, including food, household items, and personal care products.

5. Can I use Savings Angel with other coupons and discounts?

Yes, you can combine Savings Angel deals with manufacturer's coupons and store promotions to maximize your savings. However, be sure to check the fine print of each deal to see if there are any restrictions or exclusions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • yummy4tummy
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Happy Mom