• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot Are You Getting the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal Emails?

In summary, the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal is a promotional email sent by Meijer featuring a discounted product or deal for that day. To sign up for these emails, you can visit the Meijer website, use their mobile app, or sign up in-store. The products featured in the emails include popular and in-demand items such as kitchen appliances, home goods, electronics, and toys. The emails are sent once a day during the holiday season and can be unsubscribed from at any time.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
I'm all about getting a great sale price! Last year I signed up to get calls from Meijer when they have a Super Sale, like Meijer Credit card users get an extra 10-15% on all purchases...sometimes even groceries...or spend $50 get a $10 gas coupon. I spend the money on my card, walk up to the customer service desk and immediately pay it off.

Well, they also emailed Meijer deals of the day for awhile. Now, they are back and called Elf's Daily Steals! They have been great! Today's deal is 56% off a Little Tykes Inflatable Playhouse. Regularly $179. Now $79 and you only pay a $6 flat shipping fee!

http://[email protected]

I don't need a dollhouse, but if I had a 3yr old I would be all over it! Last week they have had Ipod accessories 66% off and more. Can't wait to see what is next!

Bump. This Rocks!

Wow, that sounds like a great deal! I love finding ways to save money, especially on things I need or want. Signing up for notifications from Meijer seems like a smart idea, and the extra discounts for using their credit card are a bonus. I'll have to check out Elf's Daily Steals too, that inflatable playhouse sounds like a steal at 56% off. Thanks for sharing your money-saving tips!

What is the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal?

The Meijer Elf's Daily Steal is a promotional email sent by Meijer featuring a discounted product or deal for that day. It is part of their holiday campaign and is only available for a limited time.

How do I sign up for the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails?

To sign up for the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails, you can visit the Meijer website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up through their mobile app or in-store at the customer service desk.

What types of products are featured in the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails?

The Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails feature a variety of products, including kitchen appliances, home goods, electronics, and toys. The products are typically popular and in-demand items, making them great deals for customers.

How often will I receive the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails?

The Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails are sent out once a day during the holiday season. The exact time may vary, but you can expect to receive the email in the morning, giving you plenty of time to take advantage of the deal.

Can I unsubscribe from the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Meijer Elf's Daily Steal emails at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your email preferences through your Meijer account or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom