• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! Talk About a Typo........

In summary, Kris's professor meant to give her a book by the author David Burn, but she mistakenly picked up the book by David Rueben.
hoosierchef
OOPS! Talk about a typo........Ok, so those of you who don't know me.....my full-time job consists of doing Purchasing for the Biology Department at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.

One of my many duties include following up on the status of orders I have placed for the labs. Well today I responded to an email concerning the status of some shelving supports. LESSON LEARNED: DOUBLE CHECK YOUR EMAILS BEFORE HITTING SEND!! :eek: :p :eek: :p

Duzan, Tammi L wrote:
> The 48" & 60" supports are due to shit any, if they haven't already.

LOL! Nothing worse than constipated supports. Seriously, though, thanks Tammi. ~ Luke

Needless to say, my co-workers and I got a good giggle out of this one! We needed it for a Monday!! :p I thought you might enjoy it too........ ;)

Last edited:
Oh, Tammi, I would tell you that things like that never happen, but that would be a big old honkin' lie!

Oh My! And, spell checker wouldn't have helped you out either! Good thing your co-workers have a sense of humor!

hoosierchef said:
Ok, so those of you who don't know me.....my full-time job consists of doing Purchasing for the Biology Department at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN.

One of my many duties include following up on the status of orders I have placed for the labs. Well today I responded to an email concerning the status of some shelving supports. LESSON LEARNED: DOUBLE CHECK YOUR EMAILS BEFORE HITTING SEND!! :eek: :p :eek: :p

Duzan, Tammi L wrote:
> The 48" & 60" supports are due to shit any, if they haven't already.

LOL! Nothing worse than constipated supports. Seriously, though, thanks Tammi. ~ Luke

Needless to say, my co-workers and I got a good giggle out of this one! We needed it for a Monday!! :p I thought you might enjoy it too........ ;)

LOLOL - that's hilarious - -see, I am not the only one with funny typos!

a co worker e-mailed me the other day and said
I pooped. I'm going home. I'll see you tomorrow. (instead of I'm pooped)

That got a lot of laughs!

Oh Tammi that is too funny.....Its a good thing that most of the people that we work with have a good sense of humor!!!

get this one..I ran into a customer at a b-day party the other day she knew i would be there so she brought along her use & care card for her NEW sugar/flour shaker. She wanted to know was it dish washer safe. So actually she looked at her use and care card but HOW TO USE directions were exactly the same as the HOW TO CLEAN directions

-unscrew the ring, remove the screen, and fill with desired contents. replace screen and ring;screw on ring to tighten securley. Turn the shaker over and shake out desired amount.

sarahmarie said:
a co worker e-mailed me the other day and said
I pooped. I'm going home. I'll see you tomorrow. (instead of I'm pooped)

That got a lot of laughs!

Did you email her back "I hear the day has taken a lot out of you, see you tomorrow"

I'm real bad at typos, I'm sure I have had some bad ones too:D

I have a good friend who wrote and mailed a letter. She had driven a few blocks after mailing the letter, when she called me. Without preamble, the conversation went like this:

"How do you spell 'assess'?"

"A-s-s-e-s-s"

"Crap!"

She then started laughing so hard she had to pull over. Finally, she collected her breath enough to tell me that she had written, "You've really helped me asses some things about myself."

I assured her of two things:

1. She had written a man who we knew had poor spelling skills. He would never notice.

2. She would never again forget how to spell "assess."

rennea said:
Did you email her back "I hear the day has taken a lot out of you, see you tomorrow"

I'm real bad at typos, I'm sure I have had some bad ones too:D
wow. i am not that fast. that would have been good!

My favorite one from where my husband works

"sorry for the incontinence"

The guy should have been sorry. . .it was a big inconvenience.

:D :D
Thanks for the laughs!!!

Kris

It's not a spell check but a verbal faux paux a professor made one time. I was in a career class. FInding ou what you want to do with your life type of thing. My professor though I seemed a bit depressed and suggested that I read David Rueben's book. Well I went to the library searching on the author. My instructor meant for me to pick up the David BURN's book The Feel Good Handbook David Rueben Wrote the Everything you ever wanted to know about Sex book I guess both might be considered the Feel Good Handbook LOL!

Those were good!! I got some good laughs out of it! Especially the "I pooped" one.:D

hmmm.... sounds like a case of PEBKAC to me (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

chefann said:
hmmm.... sounds like a case of PEBKAC to me (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

That's great! Unfortunatly that's the cause of most of my computer problems. :rolleyes:

Q: How do old people smell?A: [shrug] Depends. [/shrug]

1. What is "Omg! Talk About a Typo........"?

"Omg! Talk About a Typo........" is a playful and humorous cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef. It is a silicone spatula with a unique design featuring a typo in the word "talk".

2. Is "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" is made with high-quality and food-safe silicone material. It is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" in non-stick cookware?

Absolutely! The silicone material of "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. It is also scratch-resistant, making it perfect for use in all your cooking adventures.

4. How do I clean "Omg! Talk About a Typo........"?

Cleaning "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" is a breeze! It is dishwasher safe, or you can hand wash it with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners to maintain the quality of the silicone material.

5. Can I use "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" for both cooking and baking?

Yes, "Omg! Talk About a Typo........" is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. Its unique design makes it a fun and functional tool for all your kitchen needs.

Back