• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh My Gosh!! Any Mary Kay Reps Out There?

In summary, the black bag with the clear window was only $7 and it would fit our books. However, we weren't sure if it would fit in the window area. We ordered a Mary Kay catalog from eBay and it has a PC logo on it. The Mary Kay bag we received was open and had fallen out of it a lot of items. We would recommend the PC bag over the MK one.
jenniferlynne
Ok. I started selling Mary Kay about 9 years ago, but never made any money. I still stay active just so I can get my products at cost. Anyway, I was working on my order when I noticed a black bag with a clear window for only $7!!!!! Now the MK catalog is smaller than the PC one, so I didn't know if our catalog would fit. The bag deminsions are 12" H X 9" W X 5" D.

Our books measure 10 1/2" H X 8" W, but I wasn't sure if they would fit in the window area, because it doesn't say what the area measures, and like I said, MK catalogs are smaller.

Anyone out there know?!

Before we could get one on the PC supply order. I ordered a Mary Kay one of Ebay. I need to cut off either hte bottom or the top of your catalog so you can see the PC logo in the Mary Kay bag. Pampered Chef does have one now that is $15 on our supply order and it also has a zipper to make sure your stuff stays inside. The Mary Kay bag I received is completely open so a lot of thing have fallen out. I would highly recommend the PC bag. I just bought the PC one yesterday.

Brenda K.

Ok. Thank you for that info. When I saw it was only $7, I thought what a bargain if it works. I think I will just stay with the PC one. Thanks again!

Sorry, I just had to chuckle a little when I read you're a MK rep & then looked at the pic of the monkey (or whatever!) under your name:D Maybe it's the day I'm having, just picturing the monkey putting on MK products....
anyway, sorry just had to say it! Just being a goof today:D

I believe the mary kay bag says mary kay on it also, atleast the one I bought on ebay did.

lacychef said:
Sorry, I just had to chuckle a little when I read you're a MK rep & then looked at the pic of the monkey (or whatever!) under your name:D Maybe it's the day I'm having, just picturing the monkey putting on MK products....
anyway, sorry just had to say it! Just being a goof today:D

That is funny. However, I don't look exactly like the monkey. I wear contacts instead of glasses, and I still have my teeth. The monkey doesn't look like he has any to me!! :D Other than that, it's pretty close :p

How funny! I'm glad you took that as a joke. You know when you have one of those days when you just see funny things...and the monkey is cute BTW!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
I always thought that picture was someone being goofy, and was really good at making faces. :eek: :eek: :eek:

When you said monkey I had to look real close...........okay.........that is a monkey or something not a person. :) :)

Kris

1. How long have you been a Mary Kay Rep?

I have been a Mary Kay Rep for 3 years now and I absolutely love it!

2. What made you decide to join Mary Kay?

I have always been interested in makeup and skincare, and I have heard great things about Mary Kay's products. When I learned about the opportunity to not only use the products but also make an income by selling them, I knew I had to join.

3. How do I become a Mary Kay Rep?

To become a Mary Kay Rep, you can either reach out to a current rep or visit the Mary Kay website to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit, and then you will have access to all the tools and training you need to get started.

4. Can I make a full-time income as a Mary Kay Rep?

Yes, many Mary Kay Reps have been able to make a full-time income by selling products and building their own team. It requires hard work and dedication, but with the right attitude and effort, it is definitely achievable.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for being a Mary Kay Rep?

Yes, Mary Kay offers various incentives and rewards for their reps, such as free products, trips, and bonuses. They also have a career car program where top-performing reps can earn a car of their choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckimboyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • chef2you