• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Off White Vinyl Table Cover w/The Pampered Chef - New and Unused!

In summary, the Off White Vinyl Table Cover is made of durable and easy to clean vinyl material, making it suitable for outdoor use. It measures 54 x 108 inches, providing ample coverage for most standard tables. While personalized designs are not offered, the cover can be easily stored and reused for future events.
sherri lynn
I have for sale an off white (or tannish color) vinyl table cover with The Pampered Chef written in red on all 4 sides. I bought it off of ebay and have never used it, it has just stayed folded up. It has been in my basement, where nobody smokes, but people do smoke upstairs, just so you know. We also have 2 dogs upstairs, they never go downstairs. Please PM me if interested. Am asking 11.00 plus shipping at your cost.
Thanks,
Sherri

Do you have any idea what shipping might be to Roseville, CA 95678?

I am very interested in this tablecloth.

Thanks!

Hey, Jill, I will check on Monday and then PM you to let you know. Thanks for your interest.
Sherri Lynn

Is it square or rectangle?

It is square, like to fit a card table.

1. What material is the Off White Vinyl Table Cover made of?

The Off White Vinyl Table Cover is made of high-quality vinyl material, which is durable and easy to clean.

2. Is the table cover suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the table cover is designed to withstand outdoor elements, making it perfect for picnics, barbecues, and other outdoor events.

3. How big is the table cover?

The table cover measures 54 x 108 inches, providing ample coverage for most standard tables.

4. Can I personalize the table cover with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalized designs on the table cover at this time. However, you can add your own decorations or table settings on top of the cover to make it unique.

5. Is the table cover easy to store and reuse?

Yes, the table cover can be easily folded and stored for future use. It is also washable, making it a convenient and reusable option for your events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • Heather8345