• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Odd Request...but Please Pray...

In summary, as a Pampered Chef representative, we are unable to disclose personal information about individuals or their specific requests due to privacy reasons. However, you can offer your support through prayer by reaching out to the individual directly, posting on their social media, or joining online prayer groups. You can also show your support by sending a card or gift. There is no specific way to pray for someone's "odd" request, but the most important thing is to offer genuine and heartfelt prayers and respect their wishes. It is important to honor their privacy and ask for permission before sharing their prayer request with others.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
For my van right now...

I ran over to the local shop to have a leaky tire plugged and front brakes put on and I parked and went in. When they went to give me a ride back to work, there was a big pile of oil under it...whatever is leaking just happened...

Leaking oil is NOT a good sign...

Please pray that it will either be something simple or that I'll be able to find something to replace it fast within our budget. We don't have much saved...

:cry:

I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic...

Oh wow, I'm praying that it's just a gasket or seal or something small. I've had 3 older cars in my lift and dealt with lots of leaks. I know how scary it is for your wallet when your vehicle is at the mechanic.

That's right...it's only a gasket!!! :) I'll pray for you, Janet. Vehicle repairs are never fun!

Oh yuck! Not a good time of year for that!! I pray its nothing that is going to cost an arm and a leg!

He's the God of all things--big and small. I'll be praying.

It's not odd at all. Vehicle problems are scary! Praying that it's a minor gasket and that the bill does not make you blow one ...

Well, it was even better!!!! It was a just a loose hydraulic line. It was able to be tightened right back up!Hence why my mood is blessed today! :)

Yes.. prayers work. Glad it turned out good.

Related to Odd Request...but Please Pray...

1. Can you provide more information about the situation?

Unfortunately, as Pampered Chef representatives, we are not able to disclose personal information about individuals or their specific requests. We ask that you respect their privacy and offer your support through prayer.

2. How can I submit a prayer request?

You can submit a prayer request by reaching out to the individual directly or by posting a message on their social media page. You can also join online prayer groups or communities where you can share your request and receive support from others.

3. How can I show my support and offer my prayers?

You can show your support and offer your prayers by reaching out to the individual to let them know you are thinking of them and keeping them in your prayers. You can also send them a card or a small gift to show your support and let them know they are not alone.

4. Is there a specific way to pray for someone's "odd" request?

There is no specific way to pray for someone's "odd" request. The most important thing is to offer genuine and heartfelt prayers for the individual and their situation. You can also ask them how they would like to be prayed for and respect their wishes.

5. Can I share the prayer request with others?

We encourage you to respect the privacy of the individual and their request. If you feel it is appropriate, you can ask for their permission before sharing with others. It is important to honor their wishes and offer support in a way that makes them feel comfortable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies