• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Pudge Brownie Recipe: A Guide to Making Delicious Treats

In summary, the No Pudge Brownie Recipe is a simple and popular dessert made with only two ingredients - boxed brownie mix and non-fat vanilla yogurt. It is a healthier alternative to traditional brownies and can be made by mixing the ingredients, spreading the mixture in a baking dish, and baking for 30-35 minutes. Any type of boxed brownie mix can be used, but a fat-free or low-fat mix is recommended. The vanilla yogurt can also be substituted with any flavor of non-fat or low-fat yogurt, however, this will affect the flavor of the brownies. The brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week
byrd1956
Gold Member
I kept noticing No Pudge Brownies mentioned. Is there a recipe for this somewhere??/

No, it's a brand name boxed mix.

WOW! never heard of it, but I just did a search and it has found its' way to store shelves in my area!

Trader Joe's carry it as well.

http://www.recipezaar.com/No-Pudge-Brownie-Clone-116219

Here is a knock-off recipe that is very similar and much cheaper than the box mix.

I love these brownies! You can use pumpkin instead of the yogurt, and it's also delicious! Koima, thanks for the knock-off version!

I have seen it here around town at Sobey's (CDN.) - it is usually about $2-3 a box.

Its in a bright pink box at the store I shop at, also has a cute pig on the front.They are really good!

I think there is a purple box as well. Dont remember the difference between the two though. :S

I am glad you guys like them. I threw them up! My husband took one bite and spit it out and even my daughter wont eat them. We give them a big "YUCK"!!!!

Related to No Pudge Brownie Recipe: A Guide to Making Delicious Treats

1. What is the No Pudge Brownie Recipe?

The No Pudge Brownie Recipe is a popular and easy-to-make dessert recipe that uses only two ingredients - boxed brownie mix and non-fat vanilla yogurt. It is a healthier alternative to traditional brownies as it contains no oil, butter, or eggs.

2. How do I make the No Pudge Brownie Recipe?

To make the No Pudge Brownie Recipe, simply mix one box of brownie mix with one 16 oz container of non-fat vanilla yogurt until fully combined. Then, spread the mixture into a greased 8x8 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes. Let it cool before cutting and serving.

3. Can I use any type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of boxed brownie mix for this recipe. However, it is recommended to use a fat-free or low-fat mix to keep the recipe low in calories and fat.

4. Can I substitute the vanilla yogurt with another type of yogurt?

Yes, you can substitute the vanilla yogurt with any flavor of non-fat or low-fat yogurt. However, keep in mind that the flavor of the brownies will be affected by the flavor of the yogurt you use.

5. How should I store the No Pudge Brownies?

The No Pudge Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Before serving, you can heat them up in the microwave for a few seconds to make them warm and gooey again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Andrea Minier
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg