• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking Your Newsletter Delivery: Anxiousness or Necessity?

Mine went out and I have not received mine yet. I am also on my list and have not received a copy. My name was not in my signature, even though I checked it. Weird. I'm gonna have to make sure for next month!Now that you mentioned it, I went back to look....my name wasn't in the signature either....I'm sure they have lots of tweaking to do. :)Mine went out and I have not received mine yet. I am also on my list and have not received a copy. My name was not in my signature, even though I checked it. Weird. I'm gonna have to make sure for next month!Now that you mentioned it, I went back to look....my name wasn
KaryCam
Gold Member
how do I know if the newsletter was even sent out today?

just anxious I guess.

I put myself on the list and haven't received it yet however I have gotten 21 "undeliverable" emails so I know at least part of my list has gone out.

mine went out- I had gotten a response- I AM on the list as well....and did NOT get mine-
I called ho and they said they should go out in waves

I'm on my own list as well, still haven't gotten it. I haven't gotten any undeliverables but I have gotten one response from a former catalog host who wants to do another catalog party. :) She replied straight from my newsletter, but it looks messy...I'm really hoping the original one looks better than that.....

Mine was sent out and I got over 100 undeliverables:mad: I am also on the list and I have not received a copy yet. Also, I checked some of the undeliverables and I noticed that most of the emails are correct and are from my regural customers:confused: I have no idea what was wrong, but if this is going to happen all the time I rather not use it:grumpy: And I really want it to use it so I could check the stats.

Anyone else had this problem?

I just checked my spam folder to see if any undeliverables maybe went there....nope but MY newsletter was in the spam folder....that's not good.....

I got mine and only one undeliverable one. However, my Director had over 300 undeliverable onse, so something goofy is going on.

I have had issues in the past with not getting emails I sent to myself from PWS...think it has something to do with using my registered PC address...some how it gets kicked out. Try using a secondary address next time...

MY newsletter was in my spam folder as well....that's not good.

I'm on my own list too, but I haven't gotten it yet. I haven't had anything returned to my inbox, either. Nor is my copy in the spam folder. I just went to try the tracking tools and they won't be available til tomorrow (8/24).

Mine was sent and I haven't received "mine" yet (I'm on my list), but I noticed my name wasn't in my signature, even though I checked it on the template before it was sent to make sure it was there. Weird. I'm gonna have to make sure for next month!!

Now that you mentioned it, I went back to look....my name wasn't in the signature either....I'm sure they have lots of tweaking to do. :)

How do u see your undeliverables? It says I can't see the report until tomorrow. I am on my list also and haven't received it yet!!

mine went out but i haven't got mine yet.. but i got 2 remove me from your newsletters and unsubscribes were sent to my website? not sure whats up? But I like how it looks!

I got mine, haven't gotten any undeliverables or unsubscribes. Did not have my name in my personal message, didn't have line breaks in my paragraph. I do like that it has a link at the top that directs the customer to a web version, which is actually on my PWS (has the .biz/noorak in the address).

I'm anxiously waiting to see the tracking information tomorrow.

I did not have my act together to have it go out today. I haven't read any of the info on it yet. Am I going to be able to send it out a few days from now or does it only go out on the 23rd every month? Maybe if I can wait a few days they'll have worked out some of these glitches y'all mention.

I am not happy with it. I am guessing it went out, but I had dozens of undeliverables and the addresses were correct. I even sent it to myself and it never came. It seems like such a waste.

I think this newsletter is going to drive me CRAZY!! I spent time personalizing the message and getting it just so. I was attempting to select who would receive my newsletter and looking at the preview when I get an e-mail from my Director commenting on my newsletter. What? How did she get a copy and why? She wasn't on my list after I revised it and I didn't think I had sent out the newsletter yet. AHHHHHHH...and the personal message section doesn't even contain my personal message.

Am I the only one frustrated? I am just laughing a sad laugh right now so I don't cry. I will look back on this as another technology challenged experience and have a good laugh. (I hope)

Last edited:
Now I am having a good laugh because that is all I can do.

This gets even better. While I was writing the above post I got a newsletter from myself. Now what is going on? I am really confused now because it says it was sent this afternoon. Maybe I accidentally set up the newsletter when I looked at it some time back. I pulled up the info and was not ready to work on it, or so I thought.

I give up for tonight. I will be watching my inbox to see what else I will be sending myself. You had better watch your inbox. Who knows? I could have sent you a newsletter.
Good Night to All.

How are you being notified if you have undeliverables or unsubscribes??? Are you receiving an email or is there somewhere you are checking for this information? And I still have not received my newsletter!

Re: newsletter problems/tech support answerI talked to tech support twice today. It seems that they are having "issues" with mailing out the newsletters. Some went out perfectly and some never went out. It is suppose to be resolved by this evening and you will be able to check the reports for opens ect...

If you have not received it by tomorrow morning or your reports show that their are problems, call Tech Support tomorrow.

Hope this helps you,

Karen

I still didnt get mine either, and I still can't view the report. Hope this gets straitened out soon or I'll have to make my own newsletter.

I didn't opt in in time, so (to my knowledge) nothing went out from my account. I did however receive a newsletter from someone I've never heard of. I tried to unsubscribe, but the system wouldn't let me. I replied & told her I was a consultant too and asked her to remove me. She replied & apologized, said she was getting a LOT of complaints from people she's never even heard of before. Tech support confirmed that she's getting complaints from people who are NOT in her contact list! I couldn't unsubscribe because I'm not on her customer list!I know a lot of you e-mailed me back during spring launch, so I thought maybe she was from here, Director Chef Success, or the buddy group that my up line has established where we all e-mail the group ... and that somehow she merged her e-mail contacts with her client database. Nope! She's not a member here or DCS and we are under two different NED's. So she's not even in my PC "family" anywhere.How or why corporate sent me her newsletter is unknown. But it makes me wonder how many other e-mail addresses in their database are getting weird newsletters from consultants they don't know. For all I know, some of my customers could have gotten e-mails from some of you!

"mine" was sent to my other email as underliverable! What? I'm not sure this is going to work! I hope they get the bugs out soon.

Hmmmm, reading through all of these is making me very glad I didn't get my email list done in time to opt-in for this month....:D

Glad I didn't opt in either.

I had gone in and changed the welcome message and a few other things, and clicked "apply" like we're supposed to, but it didn't save my changes. I got my copy of it, and a response, so I know it went out like that. I'm hoping it's just first time glitches!!!

I got the newsletter from my Director yesterday, but I haven't received MY copy that I set up to send to myself (only to myself!!). I'm very skeptical about this working anyway- since I've not had great luck with e-vites getting to the recipients correctly (usually spam/junk folders).I sure hope tons of people didn't get a newsletter from me that I have never heard of!
I'm not able to look at the report. Just says "available 8/24" Haha...isn't that today?? :D

esavvymom said:
I got the newsletter from my Director yesterday, but I haven't received MY copy that I set up to send to myself (only to myself!!). I'm very skeptical about this working anyway- since I've not had great luck with e-vites getting to the recipients correctly (usually spam/junk folders).

Exactly! This is exactly why I didn't opt in. I don't care that I am paying extra for iContact--I KNOW that people are actually receiving my emails! And until the HO can change the way our Customer Connection stuff goes out, I am not opting in.

Sounds like when they switched from PP to P3. Best to let them work out the glitches. I delayed making the switch to P3 for a long time. I heard from Beta testers that it was a mess.

Not feeling bad about not opting in in time for the newsletter. Back to regular old Customer Connection for this month. Hopefully next month will be better.

can anyone view their report yet? mine still says will be avail 8/24!!

I can view mine, but it takes forever to pull up the info. I'm a i-contact user and it's system is much more user friendly. I don't have time to page through 20 pages that take 10 min.. each to load. Not very detailed either. You have to select each category you want to view--host section---opportunity---and such. Doesn't show it all at one time.

With i-contact I just click, click report-details and it pops up who's clicked where, how many times and their contact info. Of course I pay $19/month for it too.

My Dir. had us sync PP+ with our website and I had issues with my PP+ after that. I FREAKED out b/c afterwords it showed shows from 5/1 and prior at the top and showed them as not submitted. Tech dept. said that would happen to just delete them and my old data would show up. Some did--some didn't. Could have been user error I suppose. Next time I'll back-up first!!!

At first I opted in...and then slept on my decision and opted out. So glad I opted out. I will follow the progress and maybe decide further down the road, but for now I am so happy I have Tasty Tidbits and iContact ;)

well, I still have not gotten my newsletter but I haven't gotten any unsubscribes or undeliverables either.

I did get an e-mail from a contact that said "great new newsletter."

So, at least one person got it and likes it. Yeah!

Still can't get the report.... I did have one customer say they didn't get it (and yes, they checked their spam box) and I asked her for her email address. I went online to customer connection to add her, and she was already there with the same email address. It did have lots of box next to her that say different group titles such as "host," "potential recruit", and "opt-in". Non of these were checked. I hope I wasn't suppose to check Opt-in and now i'm wondering why she didn't get it. Others got their emails from me.

Be sure to share your concerns, problems, and suggestions with the HO. Tech support is good about fixing things. Still, the tech people have said that the more people who make suggestions the more likely that they'll make those adjustments.

I can't open my report either yet...and here it is, the 25th...

I also find it ridiculous that the PC Newswire today has not even mentioned any of these technical difficulties.I don't even think mine were sent at all. I opted-in, and I am on my contact list. I received nothing and I checked with some friends of mine and they haven't gotten it either.Oh, but an update! It now says the tracking reports will be available 8/25. ;)

I do not think mine was sent out at all. I am on the list and did not get an email.
Also a little bit ago i got into the personal website area. It froze up on me and now i cannot click on the peronal website tab under CC.
I am getting frustrated.

I don't mind the technical issues. Well, I do. But what I mind more is the complete lack of updates from HO about it.

leftymac said:
I don't mind the technical issues. Well, I do. But what I mind more is the complete lack of updates from HO about it.

It would be in their best interest for efficient time-management to keep everyone updated....otherwise, they are barraged with phone calls, etc from folks because we EXPECTED something, but didn't get it, and didn't receive any notification that there are issues.

But, if they prefer fielding phone calls versus fixing the problem...so be it. ;)

I just opened up my newsletter deal and got a box that someone was interested in hosting a show, I'm at work so I didn't think I had the time to look at it now so I choose the option that I acknowledge my lead but will deal with it later, but when I go in I can't look at who did it because you know now I am so curious who said they wanted to do a show!!!! I assume I should be able to see this in the reports right?

Careyann said:
I just opened up my newsletter deal and got a box that someone was interested in hosting a show, I'm at work so I didn't think I had the time to look at it now so I choose the option that I acknowledge my lead but will deal with it later, but when I go in I can't look at who did it because you know now I am so curious who said they wanted to do a show!!!! I assume I should be able to see this in the reports right?

I had that for both business and show. I called Tech support and they said that info will be on the report due to be up later today. When I clicked on acknowledge it went away without me being able to see anything - oops.

I did that too! Then curiousity got the better of me and I wanted to see who opened the newsletter and wanted to do a show!!! Good to know it will be up later, but now I don't want to wait!!!

I didn't even think my newsletter sent out (i never got my copy)!! But when I tried to see if the report was available yet I got 3 Warm Lead notifications!! 1 for a show, 1 for a "contact me", and 1 recruit lead!!! I am loving it!

mscharf said:
I didn't even think my newsletter sent out (i never got my copy)!! But when I tried to see if the report was available yet I got 3 Warm Lead notifications!! 1 for a show, 1 for a "contact me", and 1 recruit lead!!! I am loving it!

That's great! I'm glad you could read yours.

We just received an email (finally!) updating us on the situation somewhat. It was very vague (reports will be available at a later date) but at least it's something.

...so I just talked to tech support again and now he says that when we click the acknowledge we are adding it to the report (it wouldn't be there otherwise?) and the only way we can see who it is will be on the report which of course won't be available until at least tomorrow. lol

Bummer!!!!!!

1. How do I check if the newsletter was sent out today?

To check if the newsletter was sent out today, you can go to your email inbox and look for the newsletter. You can also check the sent folder of your email account to see if the newsletter was sent out.

2. Can I receive a confirmation that the newsletter was sent out today?

Yes, you can receive a confirmation that the newsletter was sent out today. If you have signed up for email notifications, you will receive an email confirming the delivery of the newsletter. You can also contact our customer service team for confirmation.

3. Why do I feel anxious about the delivery of the newsletter?

Feeling anxious about the delivery of the newsletter is completely normal. As a valued customer, you are eager to receive the latest updates and promotions from Pampered Chef. We strive to send out our newsletters on time to ensure you don't miss out on any important information.

4. How often are the newsletters sent out?

Our newsletters are sent out on a regular basis, usually once a week. However, during special promotions or events, we may send out additional newsletters to keep you informed.

5. Is it necessary for me to check the newsletter delivery?

While it is not necessary for you to check the newsletter delivery, we understand that receiving our newsletters is important to you. If you do not receive the newsletter on the expected date, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that you receive all the information and updates you signed up for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly