• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the New Weekday Dinners Done Set?

I will add it to my list.Thanks for sharing the names of the recipes!! Can't wait to get them - they all sound great to me. Especially the Orange Chicken one....love orange chicken!
dkgriff
Does anyone have the new set of Weekday Dinners Done? I have the first set and use them all the time, was wondering if anyone would be willing to post what the recipes are in the new set? And any comments on any you have tried so far!

I just watched the DVD that came with the Changeover Kit ... the one that shows the new products and you can pause it when they are reviewing the recipe cards and see all the recipe names that are included with the new set.

I have 'em .... at home. I have been wanting to make the stuffed peppers, they look delish.

Week 1
Italian Stuffed Bell Peppers (DCB)
Thai Chicken & Vegetable Skillet (12" Skillet)
Quick Chicken Cacciatore (12" Skillet)
Moroccan Beef Stew (DCB)
Barbecue Pork Shepherd's Pie (12" Skillet)Week 2
Fiesta Chili Mac (DCB)
Orange Chicken Lo Mein (12" Skillet)
Spinach & Cheese-Stuffed Manicotti (DCB)
Shredded Pork Tostadas (DCB)
Lemon Pepper Chicken Divan (12" Skillet)

I am looking forward to the stuffed bell peppers

My husband wants me to try the Barbeque Pork Shepherd's Pie first.

I like that there is a great variety. WEEKDAY DINNERS DONE around the world.

Anyone tried the orange chicken lo mein yet?? Sounds delish, we had the wanchi ferry orange chicken kit last night and it was good over rice!!

shelly.nurse said:
Anyone tried the orange chicken lo mein yet?? Sounds delish, we had the wanchi ferry orange chicken kit last night and it was good over rice!!

I made this 2 nights ago and OMG!!!! It is the absolute best, I will make this again and again!!! So very good!:thumbup:

I saw the recipe, not a big fan of ramen, do you think fresh or cooked linguine would work instead and decrease the water amount?

shelly.nurse said:
I saw the recipe, not a big fan of ramen, do you think fresh or cooked linguine would work instead and decrease the water amount?

I don't use Ramen, either. I'm going to try it with Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles.

Thanks for sharing the names of the recipes!! Can't wait to get them - they all sound great to me. Especially the Orange Chicken one....love orange chicken! Anyone who has made it - can you tell me if has actual oranges in it, or just made with an oragne sauce..??

The entire recipe is posted in the thread Orange Chicken lo mein. It uses real oranges.​

DessertDivaFL said:
My husband wants me to try the Barbeque Pork Shepherd's Pie first.

I like that there is a great variety. WEEKDAY DINNERS DONE around the world.

Did you try it?? What were your thoughts? My husband's thoughts? Mine did not like it at al.

I made the Fiesta Chili Mac. It was AWESOME!!

Loved the chilli Mac. Will make a good party recipe.

Where can i find these recipes? I really would like to try the stuffed peppers!! I dont believe we have this in Canada

We've been working our way through the recipes...there aren't many that at least someone didn't want to try. Here are my family's reviews, so far:

Italian Stuffed Bell Peppers (DCB)--Good. Not as good as Mom's, though. Bell Peppers also fit nicely in the fluted stone.

Fiesta Chili Mac (DCB)--YUM---and super quick to assemble.

Orange Chicken Lo Mein (12" Skillet)--Yum. (made 1/2 batch)...not as good re-heated.

Spinach & Cheese-Stuffed Manicotti (DCB)--YUM!! Very nice...a surprise "favorite".

Shredded Pork Tostadas (DCB)--I loved this one. The kids didn't like it because of the spinach.

Lemon Pepper Chicken Divan (12" Skillet)--disappointed with this one. We expected to love it because we love the Lemon Pepper Rub. Probably won't make it again.

It's so fun to have new recipes!! (and to get to write off dinner!!) :chef:

Fiesta Chili Mac my husband loved. I loved the ease of making it, but was not a big fan of the taste. Orange Chicken Lo Mein was fantastic! We both loved it.Shredded pork tostadas we both enjoyed. I had more pork and cabbage slaw than I had tostada shells, so we ate the left overs on buns for pulled pork sandwiches.

vgibsonrn said:
Loved the chilli Mac. Will make a good party recipe.

I thought the exact same thing! I am going to be doing this one this winter I think. Haven't tried any of the new recipes yet, it's been too hot to cook..but now the weather is becoming more crisp so I think I'll venture into them over the next few weeks!

I made the Orange Chicken Lo Mein last night and it was not a hit in my house. It had too much orange and vinegar I think! I'm going to try it again and use a little less of those and see how they feel!

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't use Ramen, either. I'm going to try it with Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles.

Did you ever try it with the rice noodles? I have a customer that has celiac disease, so I was thinking of trying it at my open house next week.

shelly.nurse said:
Did you ever try it with the rice noodles? I have a customer that has celiac disease, so I was thinking of trying it at my open house next week.

Shelly - it works great with Rice Noodles. And Rice noodles (NOT rice pasta) cook almost as quickly as ramen. You will need to add a little more liquid though - they soak up more. I used Thai Kitchen thin noodles.

Can someone post the Fiesta Chili Mac recipe, please??? Thanks

Here you go...
Fiesta Chili Mac1 medium onion
1 lb. 90% lean ground beef
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. salt
8 oz. uncooked penne pasta
1 can (14.5 oz) beef broth
1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
1 medium green bell pepper
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided1. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. In Deep Covered Baker, combine onion, beef, chili powder, cumin and salt; mix well. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 7-9 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles halfway through using Mix 'N Chop. Add pasta, broth and salsa to beef mixture; mix well. Cover; microwave on HIGH 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile dice bell pepper using Chef's Knife. Add bell pepper and corn to baker; mix well. Microwave covered, on HIGH 7-9 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings.
Cook's Tips: You can easily adjust the heat of this dish by using a hotter salsa.​

1. How does "New Weekday Dinners-Done" work?

"New Weekday Dinners-Done" is a meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. Each week, you will receive a menu with 5 dinner recipes, along with a shopping list and prep instructions. The recipes are designed to be easy and quick to prepare, making weeknight dinners stress-free and delicious!

2. How often are the menus for "New Weekday Dinners-Done" updated?

Our menus for "New Weekday Dinners-Done" are updated weekly. This ensures that you have a variety of new and exciting recipes to try each week.

3. Are the ingredients for "New Weekday Dinners-Done" recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for our recipes are common and easy to find at most grocery stores. We also provide a detailed shopping list with every menu to make your trip to the store even easier.

4. Can I customize the "New Weekday Dinners-Done" menu to fit my dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for dietary restrictions. However, we do offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian or gluten-free options.

5. How can I sign up for "New Weekday Dinners-Done"?

You can sign up for "New Weekday Dinners-Done" by visiting our website and selecting the option to sign up. You will be prompted to enter your email address and payment information. Once signed up, you will start receiving weekly menus and other helpful resources to make your weeknight dinners a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Hunter Mom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies