• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Posting: Any Tips for a First Time Consultant?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to post photos or videos showcasing products, recipe demonstrations, before and after shots, personal stories, and tips. Consistency is key, so posting 2-3 times a week is ideal. Using relevant hashtags in posts can help reach a wider audience and engage with potential customers. Encouraging followers to like, comment, and share posts, as well as responding to comments and messages, is important for building an online presence. It is also acceptable to promote the business and products in posts, as long as it is not too salesy and balanced with other engaging content.
cookinquigs
Gold Member
Hi ladies! I know I met some of you during conference, but I have never posted on this site before! I have used it for many ideas and helpful hints. I just wanted to introduce myself, and say I am very much looking forward to getting to "know" you all much better!!!

My name is Melissa, and I qualified as a consultant in 2007. I didn't really do much with my business until this year... I'm so fired up after conference... and I am already seeing the benefits! I had a show last Saturday that was just over $300... I got that party to over $500 just by making some customer care calls. The phone *IS* our friend... who knew?

Thank you in advance for all your support and again, I look forward to getting to know you all! :)

Welcome Melissa! Conference REALLY does motivate you! Just stay on that phone and follow the 3-2-1 plan!

Welcome, Melissa! I'm glad conference got you fired up. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome! Best wishes on your business.

Welcome...can't wait to see what you do with your business now that you are on fire from conference!!

welcome to our crazy little corner of cyberspace!

Welcome to the "FAMILY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! now post a picture of yourself so we can see your face; then we'll know if we met you:) (I remember faces better than names!)

Thanks for the support, ladies! I'm off today to try to drum up some business in my old office. I'm sure I'll get some hits from there... Loan Officers.

Hope you all have a great day! Oh, and I hope my picture shows up now!

What types of content should I post for my first time?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to showcase the products and lifestyle that the brand promotes. You can post photos or videos of your favorite products, recipe demonstrations, or before and after shots of using Pampered Chef tools in the kitchen. You can also share personal stories or tips on how you incorporate Pampered Chef into your daily routine.

How often should I post for my first time?

Consistency is key when it comes to social media. We recommend posting at least 2-3 times a week to keep your followers engaged and interested in your content. However, do not sacrifice quality for quantity. Make sure each post is well thought out and represents the Pampered Chef brand.

Should I use hashtags in my first post?

Absolutely! Hashtags are a great way to reach a wider audience and connect with potential customers. Use relevant hashtags such as #PamperedChef, #CookingWithPamperedChef, or #KitchenEssentials to increase your post's visibility. You can also create your own branded hashtag to make it easier for followers to find all your posts in one place.

How can I engage with my followers in my first post?

Engaging with your followers is crucial for building a strong online presence. Encourage your followers to like, comment, and share your post. Respond to comments and messages promptly and make sure to show your appreciation for their support. You can also ask questions or run polls to get your followers involved and spark conversations.

Can I promote my business in my first post?

Yes, you can! While it's important to not come off as too salesy, it's also essential to promote your business and products. You can do this by featuring a product in your post and highlighting its benefits or offering a special promotion or discount for your followers. Just make sure to balance promotional posts with other engaging and informative content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marianne Pisanko
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef