• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to PC and Loving It: Want to Join the Fun in Eugene, Oregon?

In summary, to join Pampered Chef in Eugene, Oregon, you can either reach out to a local consultant or contact the corporate office for more information. Joining Pampered Chef offers many benefits, such as flexible hours, extra income, and the opportunity to build your own business. It typically takes about one week to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is possible to work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant, as the hours are flexible. Using CS (CommunitySharing) can also help you grow your Pampered Chef business by connecting with other consultants, sharing ideas, and promoting your business to potential customers.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
I stumbled onto CS from a Yahoo search, and I just subscribed and thought it was great! I stayed behind the scenes, reading up and getting to know everyone and the feel of CS. So, after being on here, and posting on several other threads, I just navigated my way here! LOL :p So, here is my introduction...

I am in month 2 of my PC career, I live near Eugene, Oregon. I work a full-time Customer Service oriented job, and picked up PC as extra income and hobby. After my first two shows, I sprained my ankle playing volleyball in a city league team, so my progress slowed greatly. Now, I am fully healed and hitting the ground running... I am ready to impact the community, and greater areas and show them what they are missing out on.. all the opportunities of PC, and great products!

BTW, I am already soooo addicted and love CS!!! It is the greatest tool I have had yet! Thank you all!!!

Welcome! We're glad that you find our little crazy corner of the internet helpful.

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

Proceed with caution! JK!!! WELCOME!!!!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster!! No question is too small here!!;)

That's exactly how I stumbled onto this place! Welcome:)

Welcome to our little family. We put the FUN in disfunctional

raebates said:
Welcome to our little family. We put the FUN in disfunctional
Seriously!

chefkristin said:
Proceed with caution! JK!!! WELCOME!!!!!

LOL!

COME ON IN, THE WATER'S GREAT!!!

isn't it great? lots of helpful info here

Welcome! :D
I stumbled upon CS about a year ago and have been very appreciative of all the support and fun laughs I receive from everyone here. I have been with PC for almost 8 years and when my director/recruiter quit, it was really hard on me, (my senior director quit at the same time) (each lady left for entirely different reasons and each still love PC- it was just a time in their life they needed to focus on challenging things in their families and spiritual life!) I have a hospitality team that I love, but I have to admit, I might not be going to conference again and really pushing myself, if it wasn't for the great inspiration I recieve from this board! :D ;)
So again, Welcome, jump right in, we will welcome you with open arms!:D ;)

Welcome!
I also found this site by "accident" I love it! Everyone is so helpful and if I need to vent or need a laugh someone is always "there"!

Lots of luck to you!!!

Yippee!! We have brought another lurker out of hiding...

Maybe that should be a be a session at our CS-Only Conference...
How to successfully transition from lurking to posting!

Welcome to our virtual cluster. The people here are great and always have fantastic ideas.

I don't think I ever posted one of these...

Welcome aboard!! :)

Related to New to PC and Loving It: Want to Join the Fun in Eugene, Oregon?

1. How can I join Pampered Chef in Eugene, Oregon?

If you are interested in joining Pampered Chef in Eugene, Oregon, you can reach out to a local consultant or contact our corporate office for more information.

2. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including flexible hours, extra income, and the opportunity to build your own business. You also have the chance to earn free products, attend training and events, and connect with a supportive community of consultants.

3. How long does it take to get started with Pampered Chef?

The process of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant typically takes about one week. This includes filling out an application, submitting payment, and receiving your starter kit.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants juggle a full-time job and their Pampered Chef business. With flexible hours and the ability to choose your own schedule, it is possible to have a successful Pampered Chef career while working another job.

5. How can I use CS to help grow my Pampered Chef business?

CS (CommunitySharing) is a great tool for connecting with other consultants, sharing ideas, and finding support and resources. You can also use CS to promote your business and connect with potential customers in your local community and beyond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • April Baynes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Friedman