• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Direct Sales? Check Out My $4000 Success in First Month!

In summary, the speaker attributes their success in achieving $4000 in sales in their first month to a combination of utilizing their network, hosting parties, and promoting through social media. Their most helpful resource as a new consultant has been the supportive and informative community on Chef Success. They balance their full-time job and direct sales business by prioritizing and managing their time effectively. Their advice for someone starting out in direct sales is to stay consistent and persistent and to ask for help from more experienced consultants. The most rewarding part of being a Pampered Chef consultant has been seeing the satisfaction of their customers and the potential for growth and success in the business.
newbieconsultant
Hello,
I've been a consultant for almost a month. I'm really enjoying myself and I love Chef Success. So helpful with many great ideas :)

Where do you live in Ct I'm in North Haven

I'm in CT too, I live in Ledyard

Welcome to PC and CS....wishing you much success!

good luck who is your upline , I know some people up there from meetings

Thanks everyone! I'm from Thomaston. My recruiter is from Watertown and my director is Penney Parkes in Fairfield. My 30th day is today and I sold over $4000 for my 1st month =) I'm so excited!

1. How did you achieve $4000 in sales in your first month?

I attribute my success to a combination of factors, including utilizing my network of friends and family, hosting successful parties, and actively promoting and selling through social media platforms.

2. What has been the most helpful resource for you as a new consultant?

Chef Success has been an invaluable resource for me. The community is so supportive and full of great ideas, tips, and advice. I highly recommend utilizing this forum for any new direct sales consultant.

3. How do you balance your full-time job and your direct sales business?

It can be challenging at times, but I make sure to prioritize and manage my time effectively. I also take advantage of any downtime I have during my lunch break or evenings to work on my business.

4. What advice do you have for someone just starting out in direct sales?

My advice would be to stay consistent and persistent. Don't get discouraged if you don't see immediate success. Keep working hard and promoting your business, and the sales will come. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and advice from more experienced consultants.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of being a Pampered Chef consultant so far?

The most rewarding part for me has been seeing how happy and satisfied my customers are with their products. I also love the flexibility and potential for growth and success in this business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Philp
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tammy Renee Cleary
  • woernerlaura