• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Host a Dinner's Done Style Show? Join Chef Success and Learn How!

In summary, to become a Dinner's Done style show host, contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest. Hosting this type of show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive evening. The show focuses on meal preparation and planning, and anyone can host, even if you are not a Pampered Chef consultant. There are no special requirements, but you will need to provide a clean and spacious area and invite at least 10-15 guests. Your consultant will bring all necessary supplies and ingredients.
Sheilar1992
Hello, my name is Sheila. I just joined Chef Success. I have been a PC consultant for a year now. I'm really interested in the Dinner's Done style shows. I'm from Washington state

Welcome Sheila!

Thank you!

Welcome Sheila! Best of luck with your business!

Welcome! I'm getting ready to do my second one. The PC resources are great! The participant from the first one (yes, I had only 1) has been raving about how much fun she had and how good the food is.

1. How do I become a Dinner's Done style show host?

To become a Dinner's Done style show host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting this type of show. Your consultant will walk you through the process and help you choose a date and time that works best for you.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Dinner's Done style show?

Hosting a Dinner's Done style show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive evening with your friends and family. Plus, as the host, you also have the opportunity to earn exclusive host rewards.

3. How does a Dinner's Done style show differ from a traditional Pampered Chef party?

A Dinner's Done style show focuses specifically on meal preparation and planning. Your consultant will demonstrate quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products, while also showcasing how to save time and money in the kitchen. You and your guests will have the chance to sample the dishes and learn helpful tips and tricks.

4. Can I host a Dinner's Done style show if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can host a Dinner's Done style show, even if you are not a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply contact a consultant in your area and they will be happy to assist you in hosting a successful show.

5. Are there any special requirements for hosting a Dinner's Done style show?

There are no special requirements for hosting a Dinner's Done style show. You will need to provide a clean and spacious area for the demonstration, as well as invite at least 10-15 guests to attend. Your consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Mary Alsmiller