• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New recruits going inactive!

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
If a new recruit goes inactive before she qualifies, does the recruiter lose the benefits for her (2000 trip points?). I know that's how it was in the old system, but I get so confused in the new system.

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
If a new recruit goes inactive before she qualifies, does the recruiter lose the benefits for her (2000 trip points?). I know that's how it was in the old system, but I get so confused in the new system.

When the recruit goes inactive before qualifying, she resets at $0 in career sales and will have to build it back up to $1,250 (w/o going inactive) in order for the recruiter gets 2000 pts.

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Okay so the inactivity really isn't a big deal especially if they haven't submitted a lot of sales.

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
Okay so the inactivity really isn't a big deal especially if they haven't submitted a lot of sales.

Correct. It's a lot more to swallow when they get to say, $1000 in career sales, then go inactive. :yuck:

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
They also do not loose their career sales until they are inactive for 2 consecutive months.

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
they only loose their career sales in they go 2 months in a row inactive, not just one month

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views