• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice!

In summary, the New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed for those who love to cook and eat greens. It includes a salad spinner, vegetable peeler, steamer, spiralizer, and herb scissors, all of which are dishwasher safe. While these tools were created with greens in mind, they can also be used for other types of food. The package also comes with a recipe booklet and cooking tips, making it a great gift for anyone who enjoys cooking with greens.
Flamingo
Gold Member
OMG! I earned level 3 and my stuff came today and all of it is soooooooooooo cool!
I am having a great time checking it all out. One thing i'm not to sure about is the tumblers, they are nice and all but tooo similar to Tupperware stuff. Anybody else think so? GREEN is sooooo green in the new stuff. The new scrapers are beautiful... I used the small one to get every last drop of peanut butter out of the jar for a quick snack... I'm soooo excited. :blushing:

I earned Level 3 too! The green is definitely VERY GREEN! One of my favs so far are the Party Sticks. Those are going to go over really well down here!

I can't wait to get home today! Mine is supposed to be delivered today. The one thing I don't understand is why the caddy wasn't made big enough to accommodate the tumblers. Since the plates, silverware and tumblers all go together, why not make the caddy big enough to hold all 3? I guess I'll have to wait and see it.

Hmmm....I must have more coming today. Fun!

I got my level 3 stuff today as well - it's like Christmas again - now where am I going to put it all? (So not complaining):)

Anyone try the Greek Seasoning yet? What did you put it on?

Apparantly my FedEx peeps don't like to ring the doorbell. My level 3 box was outside my door when I went to get the mail. But that's okay, I already got my director pack, so I'm not sure I'll even open this one yet!

Congratulations on earning level 3, that's amazing! I'm so happy for you and I can tell you are really excited about your new products. The green theme is definitely a great addition and I love the new scrapers too. As for the tumblers, I understand your concern about them being similar to Tupperware. Maybe you can find a unique way to use them in your cooking or entertaining demonstrations to show their versatility. Keep up the great work and enjoy your new goodies!

Related to New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice!

What is included in the New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package?

The New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for those who love to cook and eat greens. It includes a salad spinner, a vegetable peeler, a steamer, a spiralizer, and a set of herb scissors.

Are the tools in the New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after preparing your favorite greens quick and easy.

Can these tools be used for other types of food besides greens?

While these tools were specifically designed with greens in mind, they can certainly be used for other types of food as well. The salad spinner, vegetable peeler, and steamer can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, and the spiralizer and herb scissors can be used for herbs and other types of produce.

Do these tools come with any recipes or cooking tips?

Yes, the New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package comes with a recipe booklet filled with delicious and healthy recipes that are perfect for using with these tools. It also includes cooking tips and techniques for getting the most out of your greens.

Is the New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package a good gift for a friend or family member who loves to cook with greens?

Absolutely! The New Level 3 Unboxing - Green Lovers Rejoice! package makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys cooking and eating greens. It includes a variety of high-quality tools that will make preparing and enjoying greens even easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD