• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New with Pampered Chef in Northern California?

L
LisaKIsrael
Hi everyone -- this is such a great forum!!! I've seen a couple others, but I love this one because of the support and great business ideas and no whining!!! :eek:

My name is Lisa Israel, I just became a Future Director YESTERDAY, and I live in Santa Rosa, CA, and I LOVE Pampered Chef!!!

Hi Lisa, Welcome! I live in Redwood Valley. Congrats on making Future, that is so cool. How long have you been in the biz, and just curious who is your director?Well you found a great site!:)

Welcome to chefsuccess...you will love it here. Congrats on your FDship!!

Welcome, I love this place! I look forward to logging in every day :)

Hi there! I'm near Sacramento -- Your name sounds familiar... are you in my cluster somewhere?

Welcome!!

Amanda, I have been with PC since March -- my director is Laura Skiles, ED is Robin Anderson.

Joy, you know my name because I subscribe to your WONDERFUL newsletter!!!

Okay, I need the big "DUH" icon next to my name! LOL, sorry Lisa! I used to know everyone by name, but I find it harder and harder to keep track every month.... I apologize!

BTW, Robin Anderson was my recruiter on my first go-round with Pampered Chef (about 13 years ago!)

Welcome Lisa!!

1. What are the latest Pampered Chef products from Northern California?

The latest Pampered Chef products from Northern California include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These innovative products are designed to make cooking easier and more convenient for busy families.

2. How can I purchase these products?

You can purchase these products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant, like Lisa Israel, at a cooking show or through their personal website. You can also purchase them through the Pampered Chef website or at select retail locations.

3. Can I try these products before buying them?

Yes! Pampered Chef offers in-home cooking shows where you can see these products in action and try them for yourself. You can also attend a virtual cooking show or watch product demonstrations online.

4. Are these products only available in Northern California?

No, these products are available nationwide through Pampered Chef consultants and the company's website. However, they may be more popular in Northern California due to the large concentration of Pampered Chef consultants in that area.

5. What makes these products different from other kitchen products?

Pampered Chef products are designed with quality, convenience, and innovation in mind. They are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are rigorously tested to ensure they meet high standards of performance. Plus, Pampered Chef consultants provide personalized customer service and support to help you get the most out of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Lang
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBotzler
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sharon Zwald