• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you been to the State Fair in Juneau?

In summary, the State Fair in Juneau is an event that offers a variety of activities for all ages, including carnival rides, games, live music, agricultural exhibits, and fair food. It will be held from June 10th to June 19th this year, and there is an entrance fee of $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5-12, and free for children under 5. Tickets can be purchased in advance online or at select retail locations.
jrw3
Hi everyone, My name is Jodi and I started PC in April. So far so good, I am have a great time. I am a SAHM of three girls, 5 1/2, 4, and 11m. This is my way of getting out of the house. It is nice to read everyones input on things and it is very helpful info. I am getting excited for my up-coming shows!:D I hope to get to know some of you.

Hi! Welocome aboard. This is a wondeful site. I am a SAHM too. I have 2 boys - 3 1/2 and 10 months. PC is my way to supplement our income a bit and moat importantly, to get me out of the house & talking to adults!!! LOL:D

(sorry about typos - baby is nursing as I type. LOL. Always multi-tasking!! LOL)

jrw3 said:
Hi everyone, My name is Jodi and I started PC in April. So far so good, I am have a great time. I am a SAHM of three girls, 5 1/2, 4, and 11m. This is my way of getting out of the house. It is nice to read everyones input on things and it is very helpful info. I am getting excited for my up-coming shows!:D I hope to get to know some of you.
Welcome to the familiy!!! I got into this for the same reason....to get out of the house! It was quite a challenge to give this business a try because I didn't like cooking and I hated public speaking. But, here I am over three years later and I LOVE it! I promoted to Director in the last year and I earned an incentive trip, so giving this a try was the best decision I've ever made! Good luck to you!:D

I too am a SAHM. I have a boy who's 6 1/2 and a girl who's nearly 2. My DH and I both want a BIG family so there's about 3 more on the books and we'll most likely be raising my neice as well who's nearly 8.

pamperedbecky said:
It was quite a challenge to give this business a try because I didn't like cooking and I hated public speaking.

This is also a challange for me, my husband is the main cook in the house and I am not a good pubic speaker either. One thing I am finding though is that I love PC and thier products so it makes it easier to talk about the company! Has anyone tried a show with kids and mom's??? I have a play group that I thought it might be fun to do a snack or something. any thoughts???:)

Jodi,

Welcome to the group! Feel free to jump on in!

Jodi, Hi! I am also from Alaska! Where are you? Welcome to this awesome family!

I am from Juneau, I love it here:)

Juneau is so beautiful, though I was congested the entire trip! I love the rainy/ foggy/ misty weather. It is so beautiful! I would feel a little isolated living there though? Do you ever experience that?

Welcome Jodi!!!:)

Welcome Jodi!!! This is the place if you need ANYTHING. From support, to flyers, info, friends, to vent! Best of luck to you!

gilliandanielle said:
Juneau is so beautiful, though I was congested the entire trip! I love the rainy/ foggy/ misty weather. It is so beautiful! I would feel a little isolated living there though? Do you ever experience that?
I have lived here most of my life, so I am used to it. Me and my family get out of town at least 5 or 6 times a year. We might even make it to the State Fair this year. Do you ever go to the Fair?

1. Have you been to the State Fair in Juneau before?

No, unfortunately I have not had the chance to attend the State Fair in Juneau yet. But I have heard great things about it!

2. What are the dates for the State Fair in Juneau?

This year, the State Fair in Juneau will be held from June 10th to June 19th. Mark your calendars!

3. Is there an entrance fee for the State Fair in Juneau?

Yes, there is an entrance fee for the State Fair in Juneau. The cost for adults is $10, while children ages 5-12 are $5. Children under 5 are free.

4. What kind of activities can I expect to find at the State Fair in Juneau?

The State Fair in Juneau offers a variety of activities for all ages. There are carnival rides, games, live music, agricultural exhibits, and of course, delicious fair food!

5. Can I purchase tickets in advance for the State Fair in Juneau?

Yes, you can purchase tickets in advance online or at select retail locations. This is a great way to avoid long lines at the fair entrance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mmof2grls
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 1995tucker