• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of TPampered Chef's Manual Food Processor

In summary, the TPC Manual Food Processor is a superior product due to its dynamic gear operating system, handle, and blades. It is perfect for multiple tasks, including chopping, blending, and mixing.
DebPC
Staff member
Thanks John for sending me this...

I had some concerns regarding the new Manual Food Processor. We have all seen this type of "machine" at the state and county fairs under the guise of a "Salsa Machine". So I decided to find out more. I wanted to why ours for $49.00 rather than the one you can get for $20 or less. So here is the response I got from the Home Office. Also, I did send in an e-mail regarding adding a whipping blade and a pour spout. Hey, if we want to get more out of the machine, why not make it do what those cheap ones do? Multipurpose, multi-reasons to buy.
So here is why ours is better.

John W.

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 3:07:19 PM
Subject: RE: Test Kitchens (Product Use and Care, Recipes)

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens with your
product question. Currently we do not have an info sheet like our
Cookware or Forged Cutlery, but here are some of the features that make
TPC's Manual Food Processor superior to the competitive:

1. Dynamic gear operating system: TPC's unique design is the perfect
combination of force and speed for optimal chopping performance. TPC's
customized gear system allows blades to continuously spin inside the
vessel to keep food moving and chopping. Competitive pull cord design
and rotating handle do not allow for continuous motion of blade.

2. Handle: Pumping motion is easy to operate and doesn't require pulling
a cord or rotating a handle. Lock on the handle allows handle to store
flat for compact storage. Competitive brands, such as Tupperware; have
removable handles but they are bulky and do not store compactly.

3. Three staggered blades at 3-point position: Three blades produce a
more consistent and quicker chop compared to 2 blade design. Our blades
are also positioned perfectly to quickly and efficiently slice, chop,
blend and mix foods so no additional attachments are required!

4. Bowed blade profile: Bowed blade profile can only be found in the TPC
food processor; it provides the best cut for multiple tasks. The
profile mimics blades commonly found in electronic food processors.
Competitive samples only have straight edge blades. The curve of the
TPC blade allows the user to chop more food over a larger area without
trapping food against side walls.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Kendra Kelly
The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens
[email protected]

great info. for a $49 item, need to have more than what the catalog says so this really is helpful.

Thanks for posting this! I agree that we need more info to give to our customers to justify the price. It would be great if they had a flyer or something of that nature for us to laminate to have at our shows for this.Thanks again for posting!

If someone could "pretty" this up. . . . Here's a start.

Attachments

• Manual Food Processor Superior to the Competitive Features.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 800
You know, I sent in the suggestion of a pour spout and whipping blade before i got this info. So now that I have mine and re-read this, I am going to try some eggs or pancake batter in it. Maybe we really do not need a whipping blade. So we will see.

Thanks for the info! I have an older competitors manual food processor that I love, and am soooo excited to try out the PC one! I have always hated that we did not have one, as I am not a fan of the food chopper!

Love the info! Thanks John and Deb for posting!

So is this what we get for qualifying for the December promotion?

Yes, it is!

I can't wait to see this up close. I have something similar from Tupperware...and I think it was $50

I love it!!! My daughter & I just chopped up a pear--it works great!

I am actually excited enough about this to get another one--earned it for December but want one for home. Totally cool.

Well, I haven't seen it to compare but with the TW one...I know ours is gonna be better...you can put 2 avocados, a tomato and everything else you need to make quacamole into it at the same time, spin the blade and you have perfection!!! I'm excited we got one.

Last edited:
I think once everyone sees it in person and uses it, you're going to love it. It made salsa in like 10 seconds. Bye Bye Salad Chopper Salsa and squirting everyone in the eye with the tomato juice.It even does frozen fruit, people! That's incredible.

leftymac said:
I think once everyone sees it in person and uses it, you're going to love it. It made salsa in like 10 seconds. Bye Bye Salad Chopper Salsa and squirting everyone in the eye with the tomato juice.

It even does frozen fruit, people! That's incredible.

I am SO excited about doing the Strawberry Ice recipe - and trying different frozen sorbets! I am completely in love with this product!

made the confetti salsa at a show at my house today. awesome. love this product and a guest at the show said she has the tupperware one and hate it and then listed the reasons why she hates their and looked at ours and sold it to the room!

PCJenni said:
made the confetti salsa at a show at my house today. awesome. love this product and a guest at the show said she has the tupperware one and hate it and then listed the reasons why she hates their and looked at ours and sold it to the room!

sounds like you have a new recruit!

Thats great PCJenni...can you share her reasons with us...actually I have the TW one and I love it...hope that means I'm gonna love ours much more.

PCJenni said:
made the confetti salsa at a show at my house today

I had my Spring Launch this Saturday and thought we weren't supposed to reveal the products to hosts/guests until shows beginning March 1. Did I hear this wrong?

Oh no...we were just suppose to wait until all the SL sessions were over...so that everyone who went could be surprised. We can't sell them until March 1 but you should be sharing them with your March hosts...and now share something at your Feb shows to get more bookings for March.

Can someone email me a decent sized (pixel) picture of the MFP? I have been playing with the flyer that Connie started but I need a better picture :)[email protected]

Last edited:
julmarsala, the only reason to not share with guests now is if you still need parties or sales in February. It can really put a "jinx" on those February orders and potential hosts if they know what is coming next month. That is the only reason not to share the new stuff. However, you do want to share the items that will discontinued as soon as possible. In fact, I sent that info out, I still have a February party late this month so no new stuff being announced, and I got an order for $108 that is completely items that will be gone as of March 1!

ChefBeckyD said:
I am SO excited about doing the Strawberry Ice recipe - and trying different frozen sorbets! I am completely in love with this product!

I made a mixed berry sorbet today with a touch of orange juice and it turned out perfectly! We even scooped (immediately - meaning no freezer time) into three medium sized balls and placed in a prep bowl to eat. We took the leftovers and placed in another prep bowl and froze the remainder. Delicious!

Shawnna said:
Oh no...we were just suppose to wait until all the SL sessions were over...so that everyone who went could be surprised. We can't sell them until March 1 but you should be sharing them with your March hosts...and now share something at your Feb shows to get more bookings for March.

This is another reason why I love Chef success!!!! :love:

Thank you so much Barbara Anne! Also thank you to Connie (for starting this flyer) and John for getting this info from HO! Here is a flyer that I plan on putting on the back of my lapboards. I hope this helps people :balloon:

Attachments

• MFPfacts.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 521
:D

I just received an email from my D this morning, who forwarded it from her/our ED. It said "Someone emailed the test kitchen for more infor on it b/c they couldn't see why it was $49 and this was their response:" Followed by a copy and paste of what's in the first post.

:D

Yesterday I threw a couple small chunks of onion and about 5 slices of dill pickles into it and my 3 y.o. grandson gave it a couple whirls and it chopped perfectly! We use the adorable new mini scraper to put it in a bowl with some tuna and mayo and made sandwiches in nothing flat. I was skeptical before I tried it, but LOVE it.

I love this product! It's my new fave...I use it almost daily. the only thing I think it needs is a lid so you can store it in the fridge. That would make it just perfect!!

What is the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor is a kitchen tool designed for chopping, blending, and pureeing ingredients without the use of electricity. It works by manually rotating a handle, which activates the blades inside the bowl to chop and mix the food.

What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor?

The Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor offers several benefits, including saving time and effort in the kitchen, producing consistent and evenly chopped ingredients, and being easy to clean and store. It also allows for control over the texture of the food being processed.

What types of ingredients can be used with the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor?

The Manual Food Processor is versatile and can be used for a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, and even cooked meats. It is not recommended for hard or frozen foods, as they may damage the blades.

Is the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the Manual Food Processor are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash the blades to ensure they stay sharp and in good condition.

Can the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor be used for hot ingredients?

No, it is not recommended to use the Manual Food Processor for hot ingredients. The heat can cause damage to the plastic components and may also create steam, which can be dangerous when opening the lid. It is best to let hot ingredients cool before processing them with the Manual Food Processor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3