• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Comfort Suites on North Michigan Ave: Your Chicago Hotel Upgrade

In summary, the conversation is about booking hotels for an upcoming event. The conversation participants are staying at various hotels, including the Sheraton, Hilton, and Comfort Suites. Some are staying with their families, while others are staying with their teams. They discuss the advantages of each hotel and their excitement for the event. Some participants have already booked their rooms, while others are still in the process. The conversation also includes some playful banter between participants.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
We just booked a new hotel just opened BRAND NEW Comfort Suites on North Michigan Ave instead of the Hilton Chicago it even has a full kitchen , it's a 12 min walk to the Sharaton where we usualy stay at

Last edited:
My roommates and I will be at the Hilton.

Hilton, too...

Hilton, also

My team is staying at the Hilton, but since I'm going with my hubby and my daughter, I didn't reserve my room when they did, so the rooms were all sold out when I finally got around to making reservations. So I'm staying at the Marriot Blackstone, which is right down the street (one block away), so I can walk to the Hilton to meet my team and ride the shuttle with them.

Most of our cluster is staying at the Essex which is across the street from the Hilton. A couple of us stayed there last year and liked it and now the rest of the cluster is following us there this year.

chef131doreen said:
We just booked a new hotel just opened BRAND NEW Comfort Suites on North Michigan Ave instead of the Hilton Chicago it even has a full kitchen , it's a 12 min walk to the Sharaton where we usualy stay at

I just checked if there was any rooms for wave 1 and they are gone! :cry:
I got excited because I get double points for that hotel!!
oh well, sheraton for me :)

Sheraton Wave 2 for me.

Sheraton for me- wave 3. My DH and 2 boys will be with me, so they'll have quick easy access to the Water Taxis to go to and from the sites (Sears Tower, Navy Pier, museums, etc)

Sheraton for our group - wave 3. I'm not sure if any of my other clustermates are on CS...

Hilton for me as well.......

Hilton for me!

Sheraton this year as that is where our Ex Banquet is. I have always been at the Hilton, so should be interesting to see the differences. Wave 2 here. Cant wait!

Stacie, how dare you invade our Wave 3 thread! LOL!Have fun at the Sheraton!

Sheraton for me. I'm in the process of signing up!

Hyatt Regency

1. Where will the event be held?

The event will be held at the [insert location] on [insert date and time].

2. Are there accommodations provided?

No, accommodations are not provided. However, we have provided a list of nearby hotels for your convenience.

3. Can I bring a plus one?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a plus one. Please indicate this in your RSVP so we can make proper arrangements.

4. Is there a dress code for the event?

The dress code is business casual. However, feel free to dress up or down according to your personal preference.

5. Are children allowed at the event?

Unfortunately, this event is for adults only. We kindly ask that children do not attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • Amy In Ohio