• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take Your Cooking Skills to the Next Level in Southern VA?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, cooking classes, and meal planning tips. Their products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable, and can also help improve cooking skills. To join as a consultant and start a business, one can reach out to a current consultant or sign up on their website. Pampered Chef also offers products and resources for healthy cooking. As a consultant, one can earn an income and receive support and resources from the company.
CallieThames
Hi! I'm Callie, and I just joined on June 1. I am in southern VA, but I live 2 miles from the North Carolina state line. TPC is my third DS company, but it has already blown the other 2 away! I love to cook & am going back to school in the fall to become a registered dietician. I have one fur-kid, my shih tzu mix named Radley. I love learning, and can't wait to take my business to the next level.

Welcome to this great site

Welcome to the forum! Also in Southern VA :D

reagan_davis said:
Welcome to the forum! Also in Southern VA :D
Sweet! Where are you located? All my upline team is in northern VA and NY so I'm kinda on my own around here. I'm in Mecklenburg county.

Welcome Callie! So glad to hear you're having success right off the bat! Please join in on discussions and share.

CallieThames said:
Sweet! Where are you located? All my upline team is in northern VA and NY so I'm kinda on my own around here. I'm in Mecklenburg county.
My upline and I are here in Chesapeake/Virginia Beach. Have you been able to find a hospitality director in your area?

reagan_davis said:
My upline and I are here in Chesapeake/Virginia Beach. Have you been able to find a hospitality director in your area?
Ahhhh nice, over at the coast! I'm in the central part of the state. Not yet on the hospitality director. It'll probably be over an hour to anywhere I can go. I am planning on moving in the fall, so hopefully then I can find something if I can't before then.

CallieThames said:
Ahhhh nice, over at the coast! I'm in the central part of the state. Not yet on the hospitality director. It'll probably be over an hour to anywhere I can go. I am planning on moving in the fall, so hopefully then I can find something if I can't before then.
When you do move just contact your director to find another director. Maybe the home office? I am so excited for you and your new business. I really hope it goes well for you. I have learned so much through the training videos through CC and the forums here. Message me if you have any questions about anything! I will do my best to give the answer or find someone who does :D

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable. They also offer cooking classes and meal planning tips.

2. How can Pampered Chef help improve my cooking skills?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. These tools can help you save time and effort in the kitchen, allowing you to focus on honing your cooking skills.

3. How can I join Pampered Chef and start my own business?

To join Pampered Chef and start your own business, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit their website to sign up. You will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and materials to get your business started.

4. Can Pampered Chef products be used for healthy cooking?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used for healthy cooking. They also provide recipes and meal planning tips to help you make healthier choices in the kitchen.

5. What is the benefit of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income while doing something you love. You also have the support and resources of the company to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefTami
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kelly Crantford