• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some make-ahead and travel-friendly savory breakfast options?

In summary, the Tastefully Simple person is going to be joining a networking group with no kitchen amenities and is looking for a savory recipe. She mentioned bringing a breakfast bread, and I came up with a Sausage Cheese Balls recipe. Granola or trail mix may be good options.
raebates
Staff member
I'm going to be joining a Tastefully Simple rep in providing breakfast for a networking group we're part of. She mentioned bringing a breakfast bread. I thought I'd concentrate on something savory. Here are the keys:
  • I must be able to make it ahead. There are no kitchen amenities at the meeting venue.
  • It must keep well. The venue is a good 15 minutes from my home, and I'll need to arrive before the meeting starts in order to help get things set up.
  • I'd like for it to include a protein, though that's not a have-to.
  • Finger food will work best.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Are you looking for a PC recipe or just a general recipe? For non-PC, how about Sausage Cheese balls. You could make em in the brownie pan or the mini muffin pan. It's a really simple recipe:

Sausage Cheese Balls
3 cups Bisquick® mix
1 pound uncooked bulk pork sausage
4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
1/2 cup milk

Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease baking pan.

In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm.

Last edited:
how about a nice fruit salad in the trifle bowl?

If you can actually demo something, you could do strawberries & pecans in the mfp, then add some greek yogurt. You could probably make some ahead, keep cold by putting the round covered baker in the freezer, then put cold yogurt mix in the rcb.

Not demoing anything. I really hate to do fruit, since the Tastefully Simple person was talking bread. As a diabetic, I'm always conscious of how many carbs we're offering. The recipe doesn't have to be PC, though I'd prefer that. After all, I'm advertising whenever I network. The Sausage Cheese Balls sound interesting. I'll put those on the "Maybe" list. Any other ideas?

How about granola or trail mix? You can make that "healthier". Sorry don't have a go-to recipe to give you, but allrecipes.com or magazine websites are good recipe sources.

Do a monkey bread from All the Best or the sweet version of the biscuit cut-apart recipe....
Saute Cookware demo Monkey Bread
-1 tube Grands biscuits
-1/2 stick butter or margarine
-1 apple peeled and sliced with APCS
-1 teaspoon Cinnamon Plus
-walnuts chopped with FC
-raisinsin 8" saute pan, Melt the butter. Cut each biscuit in half, then those halves into 2-5 pieces depending on size of your crowd. Drop each cutup biscuit into the melted butter. add the other ingredients and mix well, coating each biscuit piece with ingredients. Place in oven at 350 for 20-22 minutes, until top is DARK golden brown. (inside is still raw if you take it out just when top looks done). Remove to a plate and serve.

What are some healthy breakfast ideas?

Some healthy breakfast ideas include overnight oats, avocado toast, Greek yogurt with granola and fruit, and smoothie bowls.

What are some quick and easy breakfast options?

Some quick and easy breakfast options include breakfast sandwiches, cereal with milk, and pre-made protein shakes or bars.

What are some breakfast ideas for picky eaters?

For picky eaters, try making breakfast fun by using cookie cutters to shape pancakes or adding toppings like chocolate chips or sprinkles to yogurt or oatmeal.

What are some make-ahead breakfast ideas?

Some make-ahead breakfast ideas include breakfast casseroles, egg muffins, and overnight oats. These can be prepared the night before and simply heated up in the morning.

What are some budget-friendly breakfast options?

Budget-friendly breakfast options include oatmeal, toast with peanut butter, and scrambled eggs. These items are often inexpensive and can be easily customized with different toppings or add-ins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies