• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recruiting Flyer for a Friend?

In summary, when creating a recruiting flyer for Pampered Chef, it is important to include information about the benefits of joining, highlight products and services offered, and include testimonials or success stories from current consultants. There is no specific design or format that the flyer needs to follow, but it should be visually appealing and easy to read. You can personalize the flyer with your contact information and social media handles, and distribute it through various methods such as events, social media, and email. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers the option to request a customized recruiting flyer through your upline or the corporate office.
amomoftwo
I need a flyer that I can email a friend to get her join.

PC just came out with this one

Attachments

• rp_08jan_feb_recruit.pdf
    223.7 KB · Views: 354
Here is one I got off of here and changed some. :chef:

Attachments

• Recruiting Flyer.doc
    81.5 KB · Views: 839
Talk to her! YOU will be the deciding factor if she joins... not a piece of paper. Good luck! Let us know what happens!!!

Um, just call her. Talk from your heart and keep it natural.

One thing I took away from Leadership...we make recruiting WAY harder than it needs to be! Ask her questions and take your leads from her...no need to overwhelm her with details unless she asks. A free trip is great, but she may not be interested in that so feel her out and remember this is about her not you.

Use what HO provides. We don't need to make flyers, they provide everything we could use. They have been watching what we made in the past and have listened and created very professional documents at extremely reasonable prices (ink and copying us cost a lot).

As has been said, talk to her/him. What is the potential recruit interested in as far as what the business can offer them? Concentrate on that. All the rest is gravy and can be introduced later.

Thanks ladies for all the help. It very hard to talk to her over the phone cause she lives in California. I need a flyer to email her so she knew what she was actually getting into and how it all works. I did eventually get with her and she seem very interested. I hope she does sign up. This would be a great time to sign up I think.

Related to Need a Recruiting Flyer for a Friend?

1. What should I include in the recruiting flyer?

The recruiting flyer should include information about the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, such as flexible hours, high earning potential, and the opportunity to work with a reputable company. It should also highlight the products and services offered by Pampered Chef, as well as any current promotions or incentives for new recruits. Additionally, including testimonials or success stories from current consultants can be effective in attracting potential recruits.

2. Is there a specific design or format that the recruiting flyer should follow?

There is no specific design or format that the recruiting flyer needs to follow, but it should be visually appealing and easy to read. Use eye-catching colors and fonts, and make sure the important information stands out. You can also use images of Pampered Chef products or happy consultants to make the flyer more engaging.

3. Can I personalize the recruiting flyer for my specific needs?

Yes, you can personalize the recruiting flyer by adding your contact information and social media handles. This will make it easier for potential recruits to get in touch with you for more information or to sign up. You can also customize the flyer to target a specific audience, such as stay-at-home moms or individuals interested in cooking and kitchen products.

4. How should I distribute the recruiting flyer?

There are various ways to distribute the recruiting flyer, such as handing them out at local events or placing them in high-traffic areas like community bulletin boards or coffee shops. You can also share the flyer on your social media platforms or send it via email to your friends and family. Additionally, consider hosting a Pampered Chef party or event and use the flyer as a way to attract potential recruits.

5. Can I request for a customized recruiting flyer from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can request for a customized recruiting flyer from Pampered Chef. You can reach out to your upline or contact the Pampered Chef corporate office for assistance. They may have pre-made templates that you can use or can help you create a personalized flyer that fits your needs and target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Paula B
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
  • kam