• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Finger Guard? Help me find one for my customer!

In summary, a finger guard is a kitchen tool that helps protect your fingers while cutting or slicing food. It is suitable for inexperienced individuals or when working with small or slippery items. The finger guard comes in one universal size that fits most adult fingers, but it is recommended to try it on before purchasing for a proper fit. It can be used with all types of knives and other kitchen tools. To clean and care for the finger guard, hand-washing with warm, soapy water is recommended, and it is also dishwasher safe. Currently, only one size and style of finger guard is offered, but there may be additional options in the future.
tiffanypc05
PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I HAVE A CUSTOMER WHO IS LOOKING FOR THE FINGER GUARD. SHIPPING IS TO 29545. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]. I JUST WENT INACTIVE IN NOVEMBER AND DON'T HAVE A 200 ORDER TO TURN IN SO IF ANYONE HAS ONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Can't you submit individual orders while inactive?

Yes, you can. You don't get commission, though, unless you reactivate by submitting $200 total orders in one month.

yeh but i'm looking at $14 just for the finger guard with shipping.

I just emailed you.

I have an extra too.

Related to Need a Finger Guard? Help me find one for my customer!

What is a finger guard and why do I need one?

A finger guard is a kitchen tool designed to protect your fingers while chopping or slicing food. It is especially useful for those who are not experienced with using knives or for cutting small or slippery items.

How do I choose the right size finger guard?

Our finger guards come in one universal size that fits most adult fingers. However, if you have particularly small or large fingers, we recommend trying on the finger guard in person before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

Can I use a finger guard with any type of knife?

Yes, our finger guard is designed to be used with all types of knives, including serrated and non-serrated blades. It can also be used with other kitchen tools such as graters or mandolines.

How do I clean and care for my finger guard?

We recommend hand-washing your finger guard with warm, soapy water after each use. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it in a cool, dry place.

Do you offer any other types of finger guards?

Currently, we only offer one size and style of finger guard. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may offer additional options in the future. Stay tuned for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • tiffanypc05