• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Delicious Salad Recipe? Get Inspired by These Creative Ideas!

See my previous post. I have corrected the recipe I attached to reflect that it is for the mini-muffin pan. Sorry!All's forgiven...now please excuse me as I go and PIG OUT!!!:D
thechefofnorthbend
I am in need of a good salad recipe. I was asked to bring one to my DD swim meet spaghetti feed tonight. I cannot force myself to make another boring lettuce-dressing salad and my creativity has gone on winter vacation! Can anyone out there in cheffer-land help a sister out?

TIA

:D

thechefofnorthbend said:
I am in need of a good salad recipe. I was asked to bring one to my DD swim meet spaghetti feed tonight. I cannot force myself to make another boring lettuce-dressing salad and my creativity has gone on winter vacation! Can anyone out there in cheffer-land help a sister out?

TIA

:D

In this Seasons Best, The Harvest Chicken Salad is WONDERFUL! Far from boring;) Or the Mandarin Pasta Salad is always a Wonderful hit!:cool:

ooo...you know what...I am going to do the chicken salad, but substitute...[drum roll please] TURKEY!!!

I have SOOOO MUCH leftover, that I am threatening to freeze it and serve it for Christmas Dinner, too!!

Thanks for the tip!:D

new salad ideaThat mandarin salad from last year was the bomb. I forget the real name i will look it up. Anyway everywhere I made it everyone loved it and it was so different, I didnt think I would like it but I LOVED it.

Flora

salad ideaMandarin Pasta salad from celebrations ss 2004

Flora

Not TPC, butThis is my most popular salad to make and take. It uses pasta and fresh spinach, which gives it neat texture. It's been dubbed "Pokeno Salad" because that's where it made it debut (at a Pokeno game), but it is the one thing I get requested to bring to a gathering (that or my "Little Cups of Heaven").

You can add meat to it to make it more of a meal (can you say "turkey" :rolleyes: )

Enjoy!

Later: I corrected the attachment. I have this nasty habit of assuming that everyone else knows what I'm talking about...sorry! The recipe is for the mini-muffin pan.

Attachments

• Little Cups of Heaven.doc
    23 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
[/QUOTE] but it is the one thing I get requested to bring to a gathering (that or my "Little Cups of Heaven").

You can add meat to it to make it more of a meal (can you say "turkey" :rolleyes: )

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Little cups of heaven...my, my, my...what would this be???

I wondered!
thechefofnorthbend said:
"...but it is the one thing I get requested to bring to a gathering (that or my "Little Cups of Heaven")..."

Little cups of heaven...my, my, my...what would this be???

Too funny! After I posted, I thought to myself "Self, maybe you should post the 'Little Cups of Heaven' recipe...You know they're gonna ask!"...then, I got sidetracked, and forgot...gee, imagine that!

Anyways, here you go! Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:
nikked said:
Too funny! After I posted, I thought to myself "Self, maybe you should post the 'Little Cups of Heaven' recipe...You know they're gonna ask!"...then, I got sidetracked, and forgot...gee, imagine that!

Anyways, here you go! Enjoy!!!!

Oh Yes...these are little cups of heaven...and to think you were almost holding out on us...hehehee :D

I cant wait to make these...

?? I am assuming the "cups" you greese are the cupcake papers?

Sorry!
thechefofnorthbend said:
Oh Yes...these are little cups of heaven...and to think you were almost holding out on us...hehehee :D

I cant wait to make these...

?? I am assuming the "cups" you greese are the cupcake papers?

See my previous post. I have corrected the recipe I attached to reflect that it is for the mini-muffin pan. Sorry!

All's forgiven...now please excuse me as I go and PIG OUT!!!:D

1. What are some easy and quick salad recipes?

One easy and quick salad recipe is a Greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. Another option is a Caprese salad with sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves drizzled with balsamic glaze.

2. Are there any salad recipes that are suitable for a potluck or party?

Yes, there are many delicious salad recipes that are perfect for potlucks or parties. Some options include a fruit salad with a variety of seasonal fruits, a pasta salad with vegetables and Italian dressing, or a taco salad with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.

3. Can you recommend any healthy salad recipes?

Absolutely! A quinoa and chickpea salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, and a lemon vinaigrette is a nutritious and satisfying option. Another healthy salad is a kale and avocado salad with a homemade honey mustard dressing.

4. What are some unique and creative salad recipes?

For a unique and creative salad, try a watermelon and feta salad with arugula and a balsamic glaze. Another option is a roasted beet and goat cheese salad with mixed greens and a citrus vinaigrette.

5. Can I find salad recipes for specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are salad recipes available for various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian. A quinoa and black bean salad with corn, bell peppers, and a cilantro lime dressing is a delicious option for vegetarians, while a kale and quinoa salad with grilled chicken and a balsamic vinaigrette is a great choice for those following a gluten-free diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies