• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What motivated me to join PC and my ultimate goal for giving back?

In summary, the conversation discusses the motivations for joining Pampered Chef, the duration of time spent with the company, the ultimate goal for giving back, a personal experience that influenced this decision, and a specific plan for giving back through Pampered Chef by participating in the "Adopt A Room" program at a children's hospital. The individual joined Pampered Chef to make a positive impact and improve their financial situation, and their goal for giving back is to support families dealing with medical conditions. This decision was influenced by their personal experience of struggling with medical bills and daily challenges during their daughter's illness, and their specific plan is to raise funds to adopt a room at a children's hospital.
Joanie Carey
Good morning fellow PCers. My name is Joanie Carey. I've been with PC just under a year. I joined to help with a greater purpose. I want to be able to not only help my family get out of debt but to also be able to help other families with expenses due to medical conditions. Our daughter passed on almost 2 years ago from complications from a heart transplant. During that period of time, we were living in a nightmare with doctors, daily complications, trying to pay bills, etc...If we wouldn't have had others generosity help us, I don't know how we would have gotten thru it. Eventually I would like to be a part of "Adopt A Room" at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. It's around $150k per room but it makes the stays at the hospital that much more comfortable. That's my plan. Hasn't happened yet but that's my ultimate goal.

Welcome to CS!

1. What motivated you to join Pampered Chef?

I joined Pampered Chef because I was looking for a way to make a positive impact and help others. I also saw the potential to improve my own financial situation and get out of debt.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for just under a year.

3. What is your ultimate goal for giving back?

My ultimate goal for giving back is to be able to help other families who are going through similar struggles that my family faced. I want to be able to provide financial support for families dealing with medical conditions.

4. Can you share a personal experience that influenced your decision to give back?

Yes, our daughter passed away almost 2 years ago from complications from a heart transplant. During that difficult time, we were overwhelmed with medical bills and daily struggles. We were incredibly grateful for the generosity of others who helped us get through it.

5. What is your specific plan for giving back through Pampered Chef?

I would like to be a part of the "Adopt A Room" program at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. This program aims to provide comfortable and welcoming rooms for families staying at the hospital. My goal is to raise enough funds to adopt a room, which costs around $150,000.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • wadesgirl