• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Toe Wound Journey: From Crazy-Glued to Recovery!

In summary, the person injured their toe by stepping on a sharp rock while walking barefoot in their backyard. They chose to use crazy glue on their wound after reading about its benefits in sealing small wounds and preventing infection. The crazy glue helped with recovery by sealing the wound, preventing bacteria, promoting faster healing, and reducing scarring. It took about a week for the toe wound to heal completely, and the person used Pampered Chef products such as Flexible Cutting Mats and Cut N' Seal to aid in their recovery.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Well...remember the toe wound that the nail techs crazy-glued shut for me last Sunday? It seems they must have sealed in some bacteria because it's been getting worse and worse. It started looking like a long blister and kinda grey-ish. And it was itching like mad! So today I soaked in hot water for 15 minutes and the outer layer of the wound literally disintegrated off leaving this raw mess underneath. I peroxided it and put a coatinf of mercurachrome on it...and it is already feeling 100% better.
I think I am finally on the road to recovery!!!!

ummm... I hope you go to new salon next time. No Bueno for you Carolyn. I'm glad it is feeling better!

What? No picture? ;)

Do you watch My Name Is Earl? I'm just picturing Joy's toe from last week's episode.

I'm glad it feels better.

Glad you got it better before it fell off! LOL!

Do you think it could have gotten infected from the salon? Maybe you shouldn't have gotten that pedi after you injured it...GLAD you are feeling better though!

You poor thing. Man, you've been through it with your toes. Hope you're all better soon.

You have got to be kidding me!! I am glad it's getting BETTER now...not any worse.

Seriously. Do we need to take up a collection for steel toed shoes and a direct phone line to the ER for you girl?!! LOL

AZPampered Chef said:
Do you watch My Name Is Earl? I'm just picturing Joy's toe from last week's episode.

LOL !!! This is EXACTLY what I am picturing. I love My Name Is Earl.
What a riot. :D

Related to My Toe Wound Journey: From Crazy-Glued to Recovery!

1. How did you injure your toe?

I injured my toe while walking barefoot in my backyard. I accidentally stepped on a sharp rock which caused a deep cut on my toe.

2. Why did you choose to use crazy glue on your toe wound?

I had read about the benefits of using crazy glue to seal small wounds and prevent infection. As a busy mom, I wanted a quick and easy solution to treat my wound.

3. Did the crazy glue help with your recovery?

Yes, the crazy glue helped to seal the wound and prevent bacteria from entering. It also helped to promote faster healing and reduce scarring.

4. How long did it take for your toe wound to heal?

It took about a week for my toe wound to fully heal. However, I continued to monitor and care for it for a few more days to ensure it was fully recovered.

5. What products from Pampered Chef did you use during your toe wound journey?

I used the Pampered Chef Flexible Cutting Mats to create a clean and sterile surface for treating my wound. I also used the Pampered Chef Cut N' Seal to cut and seal a gauze pad to cover the wound.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Back