• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Watch Out! My 14-Month Old's Getting Around!

In summary, for your 14-month old who is starting to move around, it is important to baby-proof your home and provide plenty of opportunities for motor skills development. Recommended toys include those that promote physical activity, sensory exploration, and problem-solving skills. To keep your child safe while climbing, secure furniture to the wall and supervise closely. For a safe sleeping environment, place your child on their back to sleep, avoid loose bedding or pillows, and ensure the room is a comfortable temperature.
ShelbyMichalek
I just wanted to share this here.
My lil 14 month old is learning SO much every day! Recently he learned how to climb onto our dining room chairs by himself, my desk chair, etc. Today I heard him in the kitchen and walked in to find this!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs487.ash2/76063_10150306442585314_895215313_15424932_903879_n.jpg

Yes that is my DCB lid on the pan on the stove. Left there after chili last night.

Aren't toddlers fun? Better figure out how to lock that oven door!

That's too cute!!!

love it!! My son is now 4. He's been under foot in the kitchen since he was 18 months. That's the perfect age to help you with simple things. Matt used to help me slice mushrooms (using the egg slicer plus) when I was cooking. Now he's big enough to use the food chopper (with help) and he helps me stir everything. I'm trying to get him to make PB&J using the small spreader. By including him, I hope he grows up with a love of cooking. Start 'em young!

Thank goodness it wasn't hot/warm! It is cute though!

how cute and scary! wow. Mostly cute

Adorable. Now you'll just have to teach him to avoid doing that when it's hot.

What are some safety tips for my 14-month old who is starting to move around?

It is important to baby-proof your home to ensure the safety of your little one. Some tips include installing safety gates at the top and bottom of stairs, covering electrical outlets, securing heavy furniture to the wall, and keeping small objects out of reach.

How can I encourage my 14-month old's motor skills development?

You can encourage your child's motor skills development by providing them with plenty of opportunities to move and explore. This can include tummy time, crawling games, and playing with toys that promote hand-eye coordination.

What are some recommended toys for a 14-month old?

At this age, toys that promote physical activity, sensory exploration, and problem-solving skills are recommended. Some examples include push toys, shape sorters, and soft blocks.

My 14-month old is starting to climb on furniture. How can I keep them safe?

To keep your child safe while they are climbing, make sure all furniture is secured to the wall. It is also important to teach your child how to climb safely and supervise them closely while they are playing on furniture.

How can I create a safe sleeping environment for my 14-month old?

To create a safe sleeping environment, always place your child on their back to sleep and avoid using any loose bedding or pillows in their crib. Keep the room at a comfortable temperature and make sure the crib is free of any potential hazards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies