• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a SAHM and Homeschooling Mom Grow Her Business with TPC and CS?

In summary, balancing the responsibilities of being a stay-at-home mom, homeschooling, and growing a Pampered Chef business can be challenging but achievable with effective time management and support. It is possible to make a significant income with Pampered Chef while still being a full-time SAHM and homeschooling mom, by being consistent and utilizing resources provided by the company. Involving children in the business can be a fun and educational experience, and tips for successfully managing time between work and homeschooling include setting a schedule, prioritizing tasks, and utilizing a designated workspace. Your homeschooling network can also be a valuable resource for growing your business, through hosting parties, collaborating with other homeschooling moms, and getting creative with promotions.
iamtamnur
I'm hoping to make many more! I joined TPC in January and CS as soon as I got my consultant number! I am a SAHM/Homeschooling Mom to my four kiddos, Henk (14), Adrianna (13), Piet (8) and Will (5). Just got home from Conference (Wave 1) and looking forward to growing my business!

WELCOME to our crazy branch of the PC tree!

BTW... love the kids' names... how do you pronounce the 1st and 3rd?

Alright! Welcome to PC and CS! Just a word of warning that this message board is VERY addicting!

Thanks for the welcome! All the kids' names are Dutch as DH is Dutch (as in still has his accent!). Henk is pronounced just like we would pronounce Hank (it's short for Hendrik) and Piet is pronounced just like we would pronounce Pete (it's short for Pieter).

Christ Follower said:
Alright! Welcome to PC and CS! Just a word of warning that this message board is VERY addicting!

That's what I'm afraid of! The parenting site I'm an admin at is very slow these days so I could use some Internet diversion! :)

With 3 posts today, you're on your way to post-slut-dom!Welcome!

LOL!! Welcome to our crazy cluster!!!!

Welcome to the cluster! I just signed in myself, I find it addicting and enjoy chatting and the great info...:) I look to making new friends and putting some of the great advice to test!;)

Welcome Tammy!!! I am a stay at home mom of two and joined the TPC in Feb and it has been so great. You will enjoy it. Make your goals and you will achieve them.

Welcome. You will love it here.

iamtamnur said:
I'm hoping to make many more! I joined TPC in January and CS as soon as I got my consultant number! I am a SAHM/Homeschooling Mom to my four kiddos, Henk (14), Adrianna (13), Piet (8) and Will (5). Just got home from Conference (Wave 1) and looking forward to growing my business!

Hi and welcome to our crazy.... end of the PC world... and did we say this was addicting? That would be a huge understatement!!! Welcome though!!

Welcome from the other side of PA! :) I just joined about 2 weeks ago, and I'm hopelessly addicted like everyone else ;)

Best wishes to you and your business and I look forward to getting to know you better!

cathyskitchen said:
Welcome from the other side of PA! :) I just joined about 2 weeks ago, and I'm hopelessly addicted like everyone else ;)

Best wishes to you and your business and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Hi Cathy! I moved from Chester County about 4 years ago and before that I lived in Brookhaven (near Media). Glad to see another Pennsylvanian on here!

Hi, Tammy, and welcome to our little corner of the internet.

iamtamnur said:
Hi Cathy! I moved from Chester County about 4 years ago and before that I lived in Brookhaven (near Media). Glad to see another Pennsylvanian on here!

I have lived in both Chester Co. and Delaware Co. (grew up in Del.Co. in Springfield, right near Media and Brookhaven!), and now we live in Mont. Co. I can't believe you "switched sides" - isn't it completely different out there?? When I tell people I live in Philly, sometimes they tell me they know someone in the Pittsburgh area, and I tell them, "oh, no, other side of the state, COMPLETELY different!!" ;) Hope you're enjoying it out there! Say Hi to all of my Penn State friends out there!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You State Penn Friends?!? :eek:

Hahaha - never heard that one before :rolleyes:

Just look out - Penn Staters are everywhere!! :p

Yeah, I know. My sis and her DH are PSU alums and still live in State College. I went to Bloomsburg and certainly know that lions are everywhere!By the way, the biggest difference with being here in the "west" is that they call soda pop!

iamtamnur said:
Thanks for the welcome! All the kids' names are Dutch as DH is Dutch (as in still has his accent!). Henk is pronounced just like we would pronounce Hank (it's short for Hendrik) and Piet is pronounced just like we would pronounce Pete (it's short for Pieter).

I was gonna say...
I can spot Dutch names anywhere and I knew you all MUST be Dutch!
I grew up in a colony of the Netherlands and speak Dutch myself.
Welkom! :)

TwinGirlsMom said:
I was gonna say...
I can spot Dutch names anywhere and I knew you all MUST be Dutch!
I grew up in a colony of the Netherlands and speak Dutch myself.
Welkom! :)

Kimberly, hartelijk bedankt! Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed op het moment omdat ik het nauwelijks gebruik! Ik heb het 20 jaar geleden geleerd toen ik met mijn man trouwde....niet zo slecht voor een Amerikaanse moet ik zeggen! LOL!

Tammy you just made my eyes cross so bad trying to even attempt to read that! Wow!

yeah, well... donut! (They're Dutch, you know.)

Welcome Tammy. You are going to love it here.

iamtamnur said:
Kimberly, hartelijk bedankt! Mijn Nederlands is niet zo goed op het moment omdat ik het nauwelijks gebruik! Ik heb het 20 jaar geleden geleerd toen ik met mijn man trouwde....niet zo slecht voor een Amerikaanse moet ik zeggen! LOL!

Mijn hemel! :eek: Ik had echt niet verwacht dat je het zo goed zou kunnen spreken!
Hartstikke goed, ja, voor een amerikaanse!
Ik heb ook niet veel gelegenheiden om het te gebruiken maar gelukkig is me zus weer hier in amerika [vanuit zuid africa] dus kunnen we meer regelmatig praaten.
Wat leuk om nederlands met je te spreken!
Kunnen je kinderen het ook?

Okay, I'm typing in English...

Welcome, Tammy!! Happy to have another member in the CS family!

Thanks for the welcome, Chris. Most of my posts are in English as well! :)Kimberly....mijn zwager woont momenteel in Z.A.. Hij woont in Johannesburg. Mijn kinderen kunnen wat Nederlands verstaan als het niet te snell gaat. "Eten" wordt geroepen als we aan tafel willen en natuurlijk verstaan ze wat scheldwoorden! Die zijn de eerste woorden je leert in een vreemde taal! LOL!

Welcome, I also am new to this posting thing, but now I can't stop typing! I too am a SAHM with 4 kids who also homeschools. My children are Haley (9), Kelsi (7), Jackson (3), Logan (2), I have a feeling when I start school up again in Sept. I will be going through CS withdrawls or typing class will be replacing math ;)

Jennifer

It's nice to meet another homeschooling mom that is also part of TPC. Maybe we can exchange some tips on combining the business and teaching!

iamtamnur said:
Kimberly....mijn zwager woont momenteel in Z.A.. Hij woont in Johannesburg. Mijn kinderen kunnen wat Nederlands verstaan als het niet te snell gaat. "Eten" wordt geroepen als we aan tafel willen en natuurlijk verstaan ze wat scheldwoorden! Die zijn de eerste woorden je leert in een vreemde taal! LOL!

Ja, echtwaar! lol! Welke scheldwoorden gebruik je...want ik kan niets herinneren nu! Wat vindt ik leuk is dat als ik een engels wordt niet snel genoeg kan herinneren dan zeg ik het nederlands woordt maar. Ik hou ook van woorden zoals "ontdeugend" en "vrijporstig". Ik ken nog geen engels woordt that can replace those two. They just sum it up!
Me kinderen spreken nog geen nederlands maar kunnen wel in negerengels zingen...dat is een surinaamse taal. Ik heb een andere zus die in Rustenburg woont...dichtbij Jo'burg!

TwinGirlsMom said:
Ja, echtwaar! lol! Welke scheldwoorden gebruik je...want ik kan niets herinneren nu! Wat vindt ik leuk is dat als ik een engels wordt niet snel genoeg kan herinneren dan zeg ik het nederlands woordt maar. Ik hou ook van woorden zoals "ontdeugend" en "vrijporstig". Ik ken nog geen engels woordt that can replace those two. They just sum it up!
Me kinderen spreken nog geen nederlands maar kunnen wel in negerengels zingen...dat is een surinaamse taal. Ik heb een andere zus die in Rustenburg woont...dichtbij Jo'burg!

That makes my eyes hurt!

katie0128 said:
That makes my eyes hurt!

not to mention my mind when I try and "read" it!

1. How do I balance being a stay-at-home mom and homeschooling while growing my Pampered Chef business?

Balancing your responsibilities as a SAHM and homeschooling mom while also growing your Pampered Chef business can be challenging, but it is definitely possible. One key to success is time management. Make a schedule for yourself that includes dedicated blocks of time for work and for your family. Prioritize your tasks and focus on the most important ones first. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help from your spouse, older children, or other family members when needed.

2. Can I make a significant income with Pampered Chef and still be a full-time SAHM and homeschooling mom?

Yes, it is possible to make a significant income with Pampered Chef while still being a full-time SAHM and homeschooling mom. The key is to be consistent and dedicated in growing your business. Utilize social media and networking opportunities to reach a wider audience. Also, take advantage of the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as trainings, webinars, and mentorship programs.

3. How can I involve my children in my Pampered Chef business while homeschooling them?

Involving your children in your Pampered Chef business can be a fun and educational experience for both you and your kids. You can have them help with tasks such as packaging orders, setting up for parties, or even assisting in demonstrations. This can also be a great opportunity to teach them about entrepreneurship and financial responsibility.

4. What are some tips for successfully managing my time between work and homeschooling?

Some tips for successfully managing your time between work and homeschooling include setting a schedule and sticking to it, prioritizing tasks, and being flexible when necessary. It can also be helpful to have a designated workspace for your business, so that you can easily switch between work and homeschooling mode. Remember to take breaks and make time for self-care as well.

5. How can I use my homeschooling network to grow my Pampered Chef business?

Your homeschooling network can be a valuable resource for growing your Pampered Chef business. You can reach out to other homeschooling families and offer to host parties or provide cooking demonstrations for their co-op groups. You can also collaborate with other homeschooling moms who are also Pampered Chef consultants and cross-promote each other's businesses. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box when it comes to utilizing your homeschooling network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maassl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
maassl
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • melissaboyd