• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Meeting Music: Enhance Your Conference Experience with These Songs

I
icerneaccorie
I wanted to have my girls get the experance of conferance and downloaded some music. I'm not sure if I got all the music. I have:

We're all in this together
Life's what you make it
Pocket full of sunshine
Mack the knife
Hey Good lookin
and I added
Chicago (Frank Sinatra)
(all have been paid for)
Is there something I missed?
I'll play this at the beginning of the meeting while people are coming in.
I'll have guest tomorrow and I hope a couple of the sign with two of my girls
Thanks you all
I wish we could get TPC Way

SO ARE YOU making a CD-to send ME?

morfia said:
SO ARE YOU making a CD-to send ME?

Me too, Blues sistah!!!

I will. I downloaded it to my son's ipod and I'll be getting disk for the girls. I'll send you one. Just email me you address and there on their way. GIve me a week and I'll have them done. I'll add a few.

I have a karaoke version of YMCA to use with the TPC Way lyrics. I'd be happy to share!

1. What is "Meeting Music" and how does it enhance conference experience?

Meeting Music refers to a selection of songs that are played before, during, or after a conference to enhance the overall experience for attendees. It can create a lively and engaging atmosphere, set the tone for the conference, and help to break the ice among participants.

2. What are some popular songs that are often used for "Meeting Music"?

Some popular songs that are frequently used for "Meeting Music" include "We're All in This Together" from High School Musical, "Life's What You Make It" by Hannah Montana, "Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield, "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin, and "Hey Good Lookin" by Hank Williams. Other songs can also be added depending on the theme or purpose of the conference.

3. Is there a specific playlist or set of songs that are recommended for "Meeting Music"?

There is no specific playlist or set of songs that are recommended for "Meeting Music" as it largely depends on the preferences of the organizer and the audience. However, it is important to choose songs that are appropriate for the event and align with the overall message or theme.

4. Can I add my own songs to the "Meeting Music" playlist?

Yes, you can definitely add your own songs to the "Meeting Music" playlist. In fact, it is encouraged to include a mix of popular songs and personal favorites to cater to the diverse taste of the attendees. Just make sure to obtain the necessary permissions or licenses if you plan to use copyrighted songs.

5. How should I incorporate "Meeting Music" into my conference?

There are several ways to incorporate "Meeting Music" into your conference. You can play the songs before the conference begins as attendees are arriving, during breaks or networking sessions, or at the end of the conference as a wrap-up. It is also a good idea to have the songs playing in the background during presentations or panel discussions to create a more dynamic and engaging atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • richsimpkinsg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • pamperedlinda