• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are the Talented Cooks of Wave 2?

In summary, the photo I have from our Meet 'n' Greet is of Jennifer (jargen), Janet (janetupnorth), Rae (raebates), Crystal (crystalscookingnow), Janell (Nell's-a-cookin'), Bobby (Chef Bobby), Alison (Gourmet Girl), Tammi (hoosierchef), Kristin (Chef Kristin), and Carolyn (dannyzmom) sitting in the front row. We missed the rest of the cluster and wish we could have been there. The photo shows that Jennifer (jargen), Janet (janetupnorth), Rae (raebates), Crystal (crystals
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here is the photo I have from our Meet 'n' Greet (I hope I get everyone right!)

DSC00017.jpg

Front Row:
Jennifer (jargen), Janet (janetupnorth), Rae (raebates), Crystal (crystalscookingnow), Janell (Nell's-a-cookin')

2nd Row:
Bobby (Chef Bobby), Alison (Gourmet Girl), Tammi (hoosierchef), Kristin (Chef Kristin), and Carolyn (dannyzmom)

We missed the rest!!!!

Great Picture!! Sorry that I missed all of you!!:(

Janet what a fun picture! I'm excited to upload mine now!

Ohhhhhh......I am even MORE bummed that I missed it!

We were stuck waiting FOREVER for a table @ Cheesecake Factory and didn't leave there till after 11 that night!

PS- I do have to admit, the cheesecake was AWESOME.....Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake was the name of it, I believe. Chocolate fudgy cake on the bottom, then a layer of chocolate cheesecake, a vanilla mascarpone layer, topped off with dark chocolate ganache....YUMMY!!

Still, though, I wish things would have worked out so I could have been there with all of you!! Next year!

KellyTheChef said:
Ohhhhhh......I am even MORE bummed that I missed it!

We were stuck waiting FOREVER for a table @ Cheesecake Factory and didn't leave there till after 11 that night!

PS- I do have to admit, the cheesecake was AWESOME.....Chocolate Tuxedo Cheesecake was the name of it, I believe. Chocolate fudgy cake on the bottom, then a layer of chocolate cheesecake, a vanilla mascarpone layer, topped off with dark chocolate ganache....YUMMY!!

Still, though, I wish things would have worked out so I could have been there with all of you!! Next year!
My cluster had the White Chocolate Caramel Latte cheesecake..... orgasm on a plate!

Oops- did I type that out loud?

chefann said:
My cluster had the White Chocolate Caramel Latte cheesecake..... orgasm on a plate!

Oops- did I type that out loud?

Apparantly that's the flavor I will be ordering next year!

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read your post! You know what happens then, right!!!!

What a wonderful photo, thanks for sharing

I missed you all to by 15 mins lol

Kelly... chocolate tuxedo cheesecake is my absolute favorite!!! I like it even more the next morning for breakfast sitting in my pjs after it firming up in the fridge overnight... yummm...

TerraOB83 said:
I missed you all to by 15 mins lol

Terra - I can't believe I roomed with you and didn't get even 1 picture on my camera!

lmao i know me either

Great picture. Sorry I missed all of you. We had a pizza party and Dream Pillow making with our Executive Director.

StacieB said:
Great picture. Sorry I missed all of you. We had a pizza party and Dream Pillow making with our Executive Director.

Dream pillow making?

I was planning on going and ended up not being able to go. I might get to meet Rae at Jungle Jim's in the fall though.

Anyway, you guys did the office supply exchange right? What did you buy for the exchange or would you rather say what you received?

Just curious what kind of cool stuff you got !!

I didn't get to go, so my clustermate (who is a lurker here!...Julie you need to post!!) and I exchanged the gifts we were going to bring for the Meet-n-Greet.

I had some Nancy's PC stationery, envelopes, lots of stickers, stamps, a training DVD from HO, and pens. I think that's everything...I was just throwing things in the bag as I found more cute "little" things!

She had bought a stationery pack with a large spiral notebook, small notebook, shopping list, post its, and a pen. Too cute!

Sorry we weren't there!!

dannyzmom said:
Dream pillow making?

Our ED gave us a Square Pillow form. We then had Iron On's, Sticker's, and different colored Sharpies to decorate the Pillow with. We decorated it with different dreams that we have for our business, family, and future goals. Was a great idea!! I need to get some stuffing now for the pillow and it will be ready!

I so wanted to go but since we were staying in the Hilton there wasn't any real way (cheap way) to get back plus I was with my hubby and one of my downline consultants and didn't want to just abandon them. We need to meet at Leadership though!!! So, those that are not at least a Future right now let's get busy!!! :)

Great picture! I am sorry I missed you all too! I went on Wednesday night and missed everyone by a few minutes...I was across the street at the Embassy Suites have a Director meeting....and Thursday night my group went to Howling at the moon and since I was at the Hilton I couldn't just stop down for a bit.....Hopefully I will get to meet you all at Leadership!!!

Janet~ I think I saw you at the Executive Dinner...Did you go to Sara Philbins?

Sharon~ I did see you on stage...when they called your name I made sure to look at the screen to see you! WooHoo!!! Congrats!

smspamperedchef said:
I so wanted to go but since we were staying in the Hilton there wasn't any real way (cheap way) to get back plus I was with my hubby and one of my downline consultants and didn't want to just abandon them. We need to meet at Leadership though!!! So, those that are not at least a Future right now let's get busy!!! :)

Alison, Bobby, me & one of Carolyn's downline piled into a cab. It was $2 to get back to the Hilton! :)

Glad to meet everyone! You were supposed to edit my rudolph nose for me, though.... And shave a few pounds while you're at it! :D

I love the picture! Thanks for posting Janet!!! I saved it to my pictures!!

Crystal... I love the fact that our cab ride was $2 each! It was definitely worth it! plus chicago cab rides are like a free adventure... you never know what type of driver you are going to get :)

Can I just say that coming back to the Sheraton on Saturday from McCormick, our bus driver was falling asleep!!! He was beeping the horn at god knows what, and rubbing his face as if to keep himself awake. Not to mention he was laughing at himself the whole time. I think he was high!! I am not even kidding.

Kristin... too bad you didn't have a video camera... that could have been a good utube video :)

GourmetGirl said:
Kristin... too bad you didn't have a video camera... that could have been a good utube video :)
Yeah right? I wanted off that bus so bad!!!!

I had a great driver on Friday morning... I was sick that morning (me with little sleep = not good and why my voice is now gone) and went to general session late... it ended up being just my ad and i on a bus... it was nice, but such a waste of gas and resources to take just the 2 of us!

I had sooo much fun meeting all of you!!! Janet and kept running into each other the whole conference and I actually got to sit by Rae Rae at one of the workshops! I'm looking forward to this again next year!Thanks Janet!! Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" the pic.

pckrissy said:
Great picture! I am sorry I missed you all too! I went on Wednesday night and missed everyone by a few minutes...I was across the street at the Embassy Suites have a Director meeting....and Thursday night my group went to Howling at the moon and since I was at the Hilton I couldn't just stop down for a bit.....Hopefully I will get to meet you all at Leadership!!!

Janet~ I think I saw you at the Executive Dinner...Did you go to Sara Philbins?

Sharon~ I did see you on stage...when they called your name I made sure to look at the screen to see you! WooHoo!!! Congrats!

Yes, I missed you though!!! What table were you at????

You couldn't miss me, I was in the turnout gear...and 3rd to last on the drawing slips...

hoosierchef said:
I had sooo much fun meeting all of you!!! Janet and kept running into each other the whole conference and I actually got to sit by Rae Rae at one of the workshops! I'm looking forward to this again next year!

Thanks Janet!! Hope you don't mind if I "borrow" the pic.

Not a problem - I also have the one of us in the HO line tour - I don't look too awake yet... I'll post it against my better judgement - it is why I HATE pictures!

DSC00002.jpg

Marisol and I on day 2:

DSC00018.jpg

1. Who are the "Amazing Cooks of Wave 2"?

The "Amazing Cooks of Wave 2" are a group of talented and passionate members of Pampered Chef who have been selected to represent the company and share their love for cooking with others.

2. How can I meet these amazing cooks?

You can meet the "Amazing Cooks of Wave 2" by attending one of our virtual or in-person cooking events, following them on social media, or joining our online community where they regularly share their recipes and cooking tips.

3. What can I expect from the "Greet and Connect" events?

At our "Greet and Connect" events, you can expect to meet and interact with the "Amazing Cooks of Wave 2" as they showcase their favorite Pampered Chef products and share their cooking expertise. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and learn new recipes and techniques.

4. Are these events free to attend?

Yes, our "Greet and Connect" events are free for anyone to attend. However, some events may have limited capacity and require registration in advance.

5. Can I become an "Amazing Cook of Wave 2"?

Yes, Pampered Chef is always looking for new and talented members to join the "Amazing Cooks of Wave 2" team. If you are interested in becoming a part of this group, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information on the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
Back