• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May fundraiser stats

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Has anyone "peeked" at the July PC News? There is NO listing of the top 10 fundraisers for May! I wonder if they did this on purpose because of Conference! With a $3440 FR in May I am soooo curious to see if it made the list! I doubt it as we had some good personal total sales and I bet at least some of those are HWC FRs. I am bummed! Geez! So who all is going to have special seating at breakfast? For Round up or HWC? I am so hoping I can find some Cheffers to meet! Even under the HWC threads no one really said.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
If I were going, I would have had special seating :( I'm really going to miss you all this year!

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
They usually flash a picture of the top FRs on the big screen - did HO contact you for a picture, or do they have one of you?

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Nope but I figured as much. But there is still time. Gonna miss you too Linda but you're gonna have a great time in China.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Has anyone "peeked" at the July PC News? There is NO listing of the top 10 fundraisers for May! I wonder if they did this on purpose because of Conference! With a $3440 FR in May I am soooo curious to see if it made the list! I doubt it as we had some good personal total sales and I bet at least some of those are HWC FRs. I am bummed! Geez! So who all is going to have special seating at breakfast? For Round up or HWC? I am so hoping I can find some Cheffers to meet! Even under the HWC threads no one really said.

I don't see it either.....
Congrats on your FR.....:D