• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with Pizza Party Kits for Realtors - Tips and Ideas

In summary, the realtors are expecting a big turnout for their show, and they are thinking of ways to market and sell products to their guests. They are also thinking of ways to get their clients to bring food to their Broker's Open event.
britishchef
It'll be my second show, 2 realtors are co-hosting and all guests but 1 will be realtors. They're expecting a big turnout.

I plan on trying to sell the pizza party kits as great gifts for customers ("buy 10 and if you get one more sale because of them it's still making you money!"), what other products? I'm going to go search for realtor on here and see if I can find any other threads.

I was thinking of offering a discount on the gift packaged items, depending on how many they purchase. What do you think?

I did a show for a real estate agent, though I didn't realize that all of her guest were the agents and clients she has worked with !!! it was fun I did the mini sandwhiches capresse it worked out wonderfuly!!!!! Offer the gift sets for closeing gifts or house warming gifts for their clients!!!!

Katie Sells is definately one to ask. She has got alot of experience in this area. I would PM her.

Hi-- I'm a Realtor, and have some thoughts. For closing gifts, the Celebrate Plate would be great, because they can use it for special occasions. (And if people comment on how cute it is, the Realtor's name will surely be mentioned. Realtors love anything that will prompt their clients to remember them, and even MORE so to talk about them fondly!)The Pizza Party Set is a great idea.For male clients, the grilling pieces are great.For a smaller gift, The Hand Soap and a Suds Pump. (I am a HUGE fan of the Suds Pump!)I haven't seen one, but I heard the Round-Up Heart Trivet is nice. That would be a nice gift for rental clients, if they have any. (I give gifts to ALL my clients, but some don't.)Now, for the Realtors' own use, you could talk about the need to do some last-minute spiffing-up before holding an Open House (all agents have experienced this). The Microfiber Towels are PERFECT for this, because you won't need to haul in lots of cleaners, etc. Great to dust, polish stainless steel appliances, polish faucets in a flash. I can't imagine many of them could turn this down, since it happens all the time!That's all for now, but if I think of anything, I'll let you know. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.Good luck!
Kimmy

Another thing they could do is variety packs of the smaller tools they like best. I would suggest they include the Cut n Seal for any family with kids, because the kits will love it, and (again) the agent will be thought of often.

One more thing you might want to ask about. Here in the DC area, agents have "Brokers Opens" every Tuesday after the weekly Sales Meetings. It usually goes from 11 or 11:30 to about 2 or so. Many agents have food-- some cook it themselves, and some have it sponsored by a vendor (like a loan officer or settlement company). Here, the agents do fliers announcing their Broker's Open event, and they ALWAYS say where the food is coming from. I don't know if this interests you, but you could offer to do the food for their Broker's Opens. It wouldn't be a show, but it would be a great way to meet lots of people! You could collect their business cards for a drawing of some kind, too. Agents LOVE that kind of thing.

Thank you so much for the ideas Kimmy! Before my show I'll come back to this thread and collate the ideas and replies. :) I'm going to make a flier up with things I want to really talk about for closing gifts, and offer some kind of incentive to order in bulk.

Oops thanks Leah and Krzymom too!

I am a Broker too andI just sent a PM....Kimmy had wonderful ideas, especially the Kids Items if they have children....the CELEBRATE plate is AWESOME too.....

I also give gifts to both buyer's AND sellers alike, and another great one is the Simple Additions triple stand and squares.....that was given as a gift and the client went NUTS.....she was soooo excited. And it looks beautiful in her home.....

I didn't know what type of show you where doing, but looks like a live cooking show.....

Do up some "baskets" like in a menu form and take 10% off the reg. prices...
And make it look beautiful and put that in the catalogs they will be looking at.....

But the BIG thing is as Kimmy stated too, EVERY realtor wants to be REMEMBERED....and the Pampered chef gifts WILL get them that....and get you new customers.....:D

Let me know how you make out......

You might want to ask the realtors that are buying gifts for clients if you can include a copy of your business card in with the gift. Or ask the realtors if they'd be interested in hosting a show for people that bought houses from them in the last year which helps to keep the realtor's name in people's mind.

Wasn't this show on Monday? How did it go?

Not good. Only 4 people showed up! :(

I'm a Realtor too, and not only Realtor Open Houses are good for you to help cater and get your name out there and make friends, but also ask the offices if you can bring in something for their staff/sales meetings. Our office has them once a week and we LOVE getting food!

What is a "Show for Realtors"?

A "Show for Realtors" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for real estate agents. It is an opportunity for them to learn about our products, try out some recipes, and potentially incorporate Pampered Chef into their business.

How do I host a "Show for Realtors"?

To host a "Show for Realtors", simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. They will handle all the details and provide you with promotional materials to invite realtors to the event.

What is the benefit of hosting a "Show for Realtors"?

The main benefit of hosting a "Show for Realtors" is the potential to gain new customers and increase your sales. Realtors are always looking for unique and useful gifts for their clients, and Pampered Chef products make great closing gifts.

Can I customize the menu for a "Show for Realtors"?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your "Show for Realtors". They can provide a variety of recipes that are quick and easy to prepare, perfect for busy realtors.

What is the cost of hosting a "Show for Realtors"?

There is no cost to host a "Show for Realtors". Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients, and there is no obligation to purchase anything. It is a fun and informative event for realtors, with no financial commitment from the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies