• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Martin Yan & Mary Ann: An Epicurean Delight!

In summary, Martin Yan and Mary Ann are well-known chefs and TV personalities who have collaborated to create "An Epicurean Delight!", a cookbook and cooking show featuring a fusion of Chinese and Italian cuisine. The book and show showcase their signature dishes and unique cooking styles, and can be purchased on the official Pampered Chef website and other major retailers. No special cooking tools are needed for the recipes, but some may require specialty ingredients. The cooking show can be watched online or on select television channels.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Martin Yan is on with Mary Ann Esposito.

Two of my favorites in one episode. Listening to Martin Yan try to speak Italian is worth watching right there. He's a stitch!

I wish TPC would make a cleaver like his.

From the Ciao Italia Web Site:

Rice to the Occasion
PBS celebrity Chef Martin Yan joins Mary Ann nella cucina in a salute to rice. With knives chopping and veggies sizzling, Martin creates one of his signature dishes, Mint Flavored Rice with Chicken while Mary Ann turns down the flame for Milanese Risotto. Then together they create a Rice and Vegetable Pie. Two great chefs, three great rice recipes and you’ll agree that Mary Yan Can Cook!

This recipe might be fun with the Asian for Two set.

Never heard of these chefs, but the recipes sound fabu!

Thanks, KG. I'll check them out. I'm usually gone on Saturdays for PC shows, but if I can find them, I'll tape them.

1. Who are Martin Yan and Mary Ann?

Martin Yan and Mary Ann are two renowned chefs and television personalities, known for their expertise in Chinese and Italian cuisine respectively. They have collaborated to create "An Epicurean Delight!", a collection of exclusive recipes and cooking techniques.

2. What is "An Epicurean Delight!"?

"An Epicurean Delight!" is a cookbook and cooking show created by Martin Yan and Mary Ann, featuring a fusion of Chinese and Italian cuisine. The book and show highlight their signature dishes and unique cooking styles, providing a delightful experience for food lovers.

3. Where can I buy "An Epicurean Delight!"?

"An Epicurean Delight!" can be purchased on the official Pampered Chef website, as well as on major online retailers such as Amazon. It is also available at select Pampered Chef parties and events.

4. Are there any special cooking tools or equipment needed to make the recipes in "An Epicurean Delight!"?

No, the recipes in "An Epicurean Delight!" can be easily made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specialty ingredients that may not be readily available in all areas.

5. Can I watch the cooking show "An Epicurean Delight!" online?

Yes, the cooking show "An Epicurean Delight!" can be watched online on the official Pampered Chef website, as well as on popular streaming services such as YouTube and Hulu. It is also available on select television channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
Back