• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marla & Nancy Jo's Effective Booking Techniques: A Review of the CC Video

- I should check out the website.I tried to watch it yesterday, but my little guy seems to have radar for when I am doing something that requires me to be able to hear - and that is when he likes to sit tight against me and chatter....:rolleyes: Today - he is still sleeping, so I finally had the chance. It's only 6 minutes - but worth the time!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Has anyone had a chance to watch the video on CC?
I thought it was very good - some great word choices to use for booking shows and offering the opportunity! I need to go back now and watch it again with pen and paper.

I was a bit distracted though by the fact that Marla and Nancy Jo have both attended the Doris Christopher Hand Gesture Academy. :D :p

(Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that the HO people all use the same hand gestures when they talk?)

Thanks for sharing what you thought about the video...it's been on my 'to-do' list. After reading your post, it's moved up to tomorrow's 'gotta-do' list. (Anything that provides good word choices is worth watching!)

I tried to watch it yesterday, but my little guy seems to have radar for when I am doing something that requires me to be able to hear - and that is when he likes to sit tight against me and chatter....:rolleyes:
Today - he is still sleeping, so I finally had the chance. It's only 6 minutes - but worth the time!
We are so blessed to have such incredible resources and people to help train us and our teams!

ChefBeckyD said:
Has anyone had a chance to watch the video on CC?
I thought it was very good - some great word choices to use for booking shows and offering the opportunity! I need to go back now and watch it again with pen and paper.

I was a bit distracted though by the fact that Marla and Nancy Jo have both attended the Doris Christopher Hand Gesture Academy. :D :p
(Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that the HO people all use the same hand gestures when they talk?)

that made me laugh out loud!! I thought I was the only one who noticed those things!! :D

amy07 said:
that made me laugh out loud!! I thought I was the only one who noticed those things!! :D

Just wait til Conference, when they are all on stage together!:D

That is funny Becky! Funny but true:) That's also on my "to-do" list. I like Nancy Jo's wording in the CN, so I'm sure the video is great.

I haven't watched it yet either, but plan to this weekend (we are going to get rain)!

I thought the same thing about the hands - too funny!!

I haven't watched it yet. I'm fortunately to have Nancy Jo 5 miles from me and I attend her director meetings. I'm sure it's stuff I've heard her say. :)But I will watch it, just not today.

Yeah, yeah, Deb....rub it in a little!:p (just kidding!)

ChefBeckyD said:

(

I thought there was a class for it that I missed

What is the "Marla & Nancy Jo Video"?

The "Marla & Nancy Jo Video" is a promotional video for Pampered Chef, featuring two of our top consultants, Marla and Nancy Jo, demonstrating our products and sharing their tips and tricks for successful cooking and entertaining.

How can I watch the "Marla & Nancy Jo Video"?

The "Marla & Nancy Jo Video" can be found on our Pampered Chef website, as well as on our social media pages, such as Facebook and YouTube. You can also request a copy of the video from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What products are featured in the "Marla & Nancy Jo Video"?

The "Marla & Nancy Jo Video" showcases a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our famous Stoneware, cookware sets, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces. Marla and Nancy Jo also share their personal favorite products and how they use them in their own kitchens.

Can I purchase the products featured in the "Marla & Nancy Jo Video"?

Yes, all of the products featured in the "Marla & Nancy Jo Video" are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. We also offer special bundles and discounts for products featured in the video.

Is the "Marla & Nancy Jo Video" suitable for all cooking levels?

Absolutely! The "Marla & Nancy Jo Video" is designed to be helpful and informative for all cooking levels. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned chef, you will find useful tips and recipes in the video to enhance your cooking and entertaining skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
Back